RDRC S1 - Round 3

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yes and no.

No, because the EU session, along with a vast majority of other Race Department events, has always started at 19:00 GMT (21:00 for us).

And yes, because I can create an extra session for you at an earlier time, just tell me when :)

Tor Anders Berven - Citroen Xsara WRC05 - A League - Max Racing Team - Totte

I am going to Rally Catalunya that weekend, and returning home late monday evening. Not in time for 1900GMT. So i was hoping for something like 2200GMT :) hehe. My flight is landing 1910GMT, so i reach home about two and a half hours later. I seen earlier the osx time was ok. But even some 0300GMT as also used should work.. have to get up two hours before work, but that is ok.

Tor Anders Berven - Citroen Xsara WRC05 - A League - Max Racing Team - Totte

I am going to Rally Catalunya that weekend, and returning home late monday evening. Not in time for 1900GMT. So i was hoping for something like 2200GMT :) hehe. My flight is landing 1910GMT, so i reach home about two and a half hours later. I seen earlier the osx time was ok. But even some 0300GMT as also used should work.. have to get up two hours before work, but that is ok.

Wow, that's a tightly packed schedule. Why not Tuesday instead, it would be easier for you?

Yes and no.

No, because the EU session, along with a vast majority of other Race Department events, has always started at 19:00 GMT (21:00 for us).

And yes, because I can create an extra session for you at an earlier time, just tell me when :)

I need only a session which starts one hour later. Because as you've written, it is started 21:00 in GMT+2, and the rally is almost 1 hour long I think. So in the best case I can join to the session at 9 o'clock, and it almost finisihes at 10 o'clock. It won't be a problem, but the next day I have to get up so early because of the school, and if I go to bed at late, I will be very tired next morning. :S

Thank you very much in advance, I will write if I need and extra session (not always, because there will be some school break sometimes). :)

Tuesday is ok. But i think it'll be late, because i work from 0500gmt til 1350gmt (07-1530 my local), and when i come home it's dinner, and I have a 4 year old son, so not so easy to sit down and drive before 1800gmt. But it's all up to you, I don't want to give you guys to many things to think about. It was my choice to go to spain that weekend (ofcourse which rally-fan wouldn't...:) ). So I am prepared to sacrifice Round 3. But if a session would fit my schedule I would be more than happy to drive....

And since we are all bragging about, I meet Tomi Makinen a few years ago, when he was testing N14 for privateers in Romania. And I got a signed card from Peter Solberg this year in Bulgaria.:thumbup:

Show offs...

Nobody famous around here. Although, I do have a boomerang with Tommi Makinen's and Petter Solberg's signatures :D. I won a Subaru world rally team online competition, for Rally Australia... 7 years ago? Geez.

Come to think about, I won last year on a wrc.com radio competition a Khalid al Qasimi cap and a Mega bloks- lego kind WRC Ford Focus with a box signed by Khalid, Hirvonen and Latvala on top :).

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back