RDRC - Media Center

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thanks Senad,

I think Warren's little adventure needs to be kept for a 'Best moments' video, thanx for sharing Warren funny stuff.

Also loved that overhead shot of Shepherds Shield Chicane on Kukasz's replay, nice!

Hi guys...
Someone can help me, when we save a replay in RSRBR, how we can see this replay saved, i try it, start RBR normal load Mulligatawny profile and try to load the replay saved, but he load a replay completly different that i saved, other car other stage... :s

some shots from my second Pribram run last Sunday night, round one of the tournament:

at first everything was fine, my pace was so hot that some of the bystanders switched to summer clothing:
rbr_013-1.jpg

I managed some nice drifts:
rbr_015.jpg

and even got through the pesky barrels:
rbr_017.jpg

but very close to the finish I lifted off:
rbr_019-1.jpg

and ende up in farmer Jirji's backyard:
rbr_020.jpg

Eckhart, about the first picture, what did they had for breakfast those 3 guys in T shirts and short pants ? :)
Aham, because of you hot pace, I couldn't find my grip, you were melting the snow :).

TTFR World Rally Team Launch

Today TTF Racing is relaunching their rallying arm of the team into the RDRC. In the current line up is experienced touring car and rally car driver Tyrone Frith. Many people would know him from the GRC Touring Car Championship where he finished 16th in the division 2 championship last season. The last he drove a rallying car was back in 2008 while racing in the WIRC. The second seat is currently open and the team is willing to aspect any one who would be interested in joining.

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back