RDHPC - Pre-Season Test Event - Sun 25th January 2015

Every time that i load up the server, i get the error "historic GT.rfm" mismatch. Could someone give me some advice please? I can join other Historic servers, and i have the current skin pack installed. Cheers, Phil

Looks like I can't make it, this whole process of trying to download just the car pack, which is 3GB, has just frustrated me
The car-pack is 42mb, track-pack is about 400mb so you must have been downloading something else. Maybe the whole mod?

Every time that i load up the server, i get the error "historic GT.rfm" mismatch. Could someone give me some advice please? I can join other Historic servers, and i have the current skin pack installed. Cheers, Phil
Did you install the pitbox allocation fix? We use it to make sure pitboxes aren't shared, this way you get one just for you.
It creates mismatches on vanilla servers though, so you have to backup your original HistorcGT.rfm to race somewhere else than RD.

Sorted - thanks Jarek

Did you install the pitbox allocation fix? We use it to make sure pitboxes aren't shared, this way you get one just for you.
It creates mismatches on vanilla servers though, so you have to backup your original HistorcGT.rfm to race somewhere else than RD.[/QUOTE]

HEEEELLLP
I get Mas file error whem trying to log in on Test when i wanna join then it opens wrong cars , dont seee cars in list, they are on my comp. but maybe also in wrong map installed where i have to copy Tracks and Skin download ??????/(hope someone undestand my abacadabra:unsure:) i got the locations installed in right way (i think) like i always install tracks Only those skinpacks i dont now exactly in which map to put

Last edited:
HEEEELLLP
I get Mas file error whem trying to log in on Test when i wanna join then it opens wrong cars , dont seee cars in list, they are on my comp. but maybe also in wrong map installed where i have to copy Tracks and Skin download ??????/(hope someone undestand my abacadabra:unsure:) i got the locations installed in right way (i think) like i always install tracks Only those skinpacks i dont now exactly in which map to put
If i recall correctly, both, the trackpack & the skinpack come packed with the file structure, so just replace the Gamedata folder of your HistorX install with the one in the skinpack.

If you don't use another rFactor install with shared tracks, do the same with the trackpack. If you do, put the trackpack into your main rFactor install, the one HistorX uses as track database. Just overwrite the Gamedata folder as before, i'd recommend to delete both packs manually first, if you have put them somewhere else (obviously you have to delete the correct folders manually, do not delete the whole gamedata folder!).

It's happening :).
Remember to mind your engines gentlemen, better finish last than have a barbecue after a few laps, personally i'm aiming to shift at 8500rpm with this car.

Let's have a fun warm-up round, good luck everybody!

dad_358569.jpg

Two fantastic races but unfortunately with one bad movement from me. I hit @Silvino Rodrigues in a breaking situation and I misjudged totally his speed through the turn so I hit him and he spins around and when I saw that I waited and waited but Silvino never showed up. Then I saw that he left the race. I am so sorry once again for that incident.

Latest News

What's needed for simracing in 2024?

• More games, period

• Better graphics/visuals

• Advanced physics and handling

• More cars and tracks

• AI improvements

• AI engineering

• Cross-platform play

• New game Modes

• Other, post your idea

Results are only viewable after voting.