[RDDev] Season 1999 Total Conversion

not really many cars are not in this mod >___<
Ferrari,Stewart,BAR,Minardi,Prost and Toyota are missing

I think that was kind of explained in Ryders opening post.

"So while the graphics changes are limited, you can be sure it's still a great experience during the race, as all the teams and drivers (data files) are there".

And the reasons as to why this is the case.

There already is a livery for Prost in these forums that you could have added Ryder.
Here it is : http://www.racedepartment.com/forum/threads/prost-peugeot-ap03-2000-j-alesi-n-heidfeld.52157/

Couldn't care less about Stewart, BAR nor Minardi, there are much better liveries (most of which made by ML2166 :thumbsup:) that I prefer adding in their stead.

As for Toyota maybe ML2166 can handle the project as it is one of my favourite cars ever :D

Toyota F1.jpg

@REGiSTERED Just put it in your system folder. Make sure to back up your original file.

@Kartik Sri Harsha That's just me working in a Mircrosoft Excel Spreadsheet. I do my work there making calculations based on what happened in real life races and then once I get the right numbers I copy and paste it into the database.

I think that was kind of explained in Ryders opening post.

"So while the graphics changes are limited, you can be sure it's still a great experience during the race, as all the teams and drivers (data files) are there".

And the reasons as to why this is the case.

yeah but liverys like from Red bull in 1999 modification ^^ not very good XD

From what I know, the Red Bulls haven't been changed at all, so I don't quite get your point.

Theres always the option of modding it yourself if you want to improve it isn't there?

It's an awesome mod, but the purist in me, are putting the mod on standby, and hopefully, some will make the last skins as well.
But, as my avatar says, thanks for the work! It's amazing! Truly Truly amazing!

i'm re-installing my game just for this mod.
to all modders involved, truly, thank you for the hard work you put in, and hopefully it can continue in the future

It could be a nice mod, but I played 1 online race at Nurburgring (no sims on without any assists) and my laptimes with a Jordan was really fast 1.23.7-1.24.0. My previous TT-record was 1.23.9. I tried 1 tt-lap after with the Jordan and smashed that record, and even braked before the finish line when I realised how fast it was. Unfortunately I did not brake sooner because I don't wanna be associated with exploiting a bug or whatever it is. The mod was of course deleted after this. Now my record stands there just behind MotionBlur which is truly a different class than me.

ML did you add your Schumacher helmet to this mod, from your helmet collection.

If you guys still want helmets for this mod, don't mind making some. But I have to say I appreciate al you guys do. This mod is awesome.

We probably won't be doing too much ourselves anymore on this mod so we welcome any community efforts. :)

As for the Schumi helmet, are you talking about the one he had in the helmet pack? If so, there were so many helmets there I got too lazy to look through and see if I could find the right one. :p

We probably won't be doing too much ourselves anymore on this mod so we welcome any community efforts. :)

As for the Schumi helmet, are you talking about the one he had in the helmet pack? If so, there were so many helmets there I got too lazy to look through and see if I could find the right one. :p

I do not mind helping. :)

Update 3:

We have provided download links in the main post for the Prost and Minardi liveries. Thanks MischoFX and Pebz! :thumbsup:

Stompe, I don't think we can do any more mods. This is really hard work and we were barely able to get this out in its current state.

@Punk179 We look forward to any helmets you can make!

I played the mod after I filled in the gaps on car liveries ferari stewart ford ect,
:thumbsup: good work guys like a new game... play on legend but have to start race on lean mix no kers for first half and after pitstop they passed me and i could only keep up but not pass with full power .good workout :D .... just noticed the tacho isnt working???. :unsure:

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back