[RDDev] Season 1999 Total Conversion

You're welcome guys, thanks for the feedback! :)

We now have the Ferrari! Get the links in the main post.

There's two versions one from warok and one from pebz. Warok was originally making it and we had no idea pebz was also working on one.

Either way thanks a lot guys, great work and we hope to see you in F1 2012 ;)

:( This is simply a skin modifier. How sad that Codemasters did not make this game something as open as it had done with Operation Flashpoint (Along with Bohemia Interactive).

It is impossible to change the rules of competition, as different brands of wheels (and compounds), starting with gas tank half full or almost empty ... charge gasoline during the race!? The 1999 season is nothing - if it is not running with gasoline Schumacher for 6 laps for matching the the Mclarens Bridgestone ... :cry:

ANYWAY! WHAT YOU ACHIEVED IS INCREDIBLE ... I will play this season, because seriously is amazing work.

Hopefully with rFactor 2 we can revive the best times of f1 (or so I think, where the strategy was a vital part of the race).

Great work guys!! But can somebody make a version without KERS and DRS, because they were not in 1999. I think that is in the CTF files, but I'm not sure.

Sorry for my bad English, I'm French..

Latest News

Online or Offline racing?

• 100% online racing

Votes: 102 7.9%
  • 75% online 25% offline

Votes: 134 10.4%
  • 50% online 50% offline

Votes: 184 14.3%
  • 25% online 75% offline

Votes: 363 28.1%
  • 100% offline racing