2012 RD Touring Car Championship (STCC 2)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I am absolutely interested, Forget the Dates, I'm in even if I need to do "all-nighters" to drive ^_-

Touring Cars are my absolute favorite racing class, I'll do much to get a spot.

PS: If I don't get a spot, but you guys want a Commentator, sign me up for it ^_^

Cheers Mates

If I get in, I will probably be using the Peugeot (srry if I get the spelling wrong xD, never get it right <_>). Hope to see you all on track, it would be amazing to get a drive here ^_^

PS: I might be a Sweed but I'll happily take the Commentator spot if you want one (assuming I don't get a driver spot xD)

Cheers Mates =D

Okay all the race threads have been updated with the dates and other info. Brands Hatch and Istanbul Park have been declared wet races (100%) just like in the real life wtcc in 2006. Other events will all be dry.

Check the respective threads for more info

I have a suggestion ... In the season 8 all have pre-determined places for start numbers on skins, a certain space for advertisements that specify organizer. That all looked like a serious championship

I can make a simple numberplate in png and jpg format that everyone needs to use on both sides, that can be easily resized to fit all cars. If the crew needs my help I can also do the skinpack and a spotter guide. :)

On the schedule: Three groups! Two wet races! One terrible track missing (Puebla)! Zero worries it will be a great season.

Oh and pre-qualifying for the very first RDTCC season was in Istanbul (dry).

This will be on Sunday nights, or earlier in the day perhaps?

I'm really bad both with touring cars, and with the Race series in general, but I'm still interested in this :D
I'll have to join some club events with these, to see how I do.

Not necessarily. I can also think of a scenario of a closed first group with gamers that have participated in almost all leagues prior to S8 and have proven to be reliable, fair and consistent. That group can race the whole season together just like they do in real life without weekly promotion or relegations.

The second and third group can then be randomly decided and seeded and the top 3 of each division is allowed to promote to the closed group at the end of the season.

Pre-qualifications based on one lap miracles haven't always resulted in the best racers coming forward unfortunately.

The issue arises there where you have fair drivers that have competed in many other leagues and may be new to the RDTCC, you are excluding them from a chance of winning the title overall surely?

You could also set some sort of "long-run-prequalification". Just set the server to short practice and a race with X laps, set collisions off and let it run a whole day. Everyone can drive as many races as he wants and the ones with the best racetime get group 1.
I have no idea how much work it is to look through the result files. And you better pick a track where cutting is impossible so you don't have to view all replays. :D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back