2012 RD Touring Car Championship (STCC 2)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I was getting excited but then i saw those cursewords: STCC2.. the... worst...expansion...ever..(well, second worst, WTCC10 was the worst..). I refuse to buy that piece of crap until it's at most 5€... Same goes for WTCC10... Both should've been released free for old users..I really hate you guys for including that.

Lol its less than 10 euros. How can that be overpriced when it equals two beers in a pub. While a beer lasts for 10 minutes and a few laughs a game you can play for hundreds of hours.

I don't know what that is with sim racing but when it comes to money and games it looks like we all live in a third world country (but with high end pcs and hardware worth of thousands of euros of course :))

/sarcasm off

In the eastern part of Germany for this money you get 4 beers in the pub :D

STCC 2 has a few nice cars like the Cruze or the Corolla. Jyllandsringen is a nicely modeled track, plus you get that cool old Volvos integrated into Race 07. And, last but not least, it allows you to race in the RDTCC where you get nice races with good drivers.

My PC costed me around 180€ and it barely plays MW2... And i get around 200€ for personal expenses per month from which i have to pay internet (thankfully it changes soon..). Some of us really are that poor and eat ramen noodles all the time. 10 for both, yes but i won't be shipping 20 any time soon.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 231 14.7%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 161 10.3%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 156 9.9%
  • < 4 years

Votes: 118 7.5%