Status
Not open for further replies.
Driver: Thomas Alderton
RaceNet name: GremlinWon
Car: 2001 Subaru Impreza WRC
Car Class: 4WD+
Team: TBC
Number:

I have read and understand the rules and agree to abide by them for the duration of
RDRC S8.
- Yes

RaceNet name: GremlinWon
Car: 1995 Subaru Impreza
Car Class: 4WD-
Team: Turismo Motorsport
Number:

Changed car and added my team. Team mate should be doing the same soon if not already.

Last edited:
Driver: Alexander Hederby
RaceNet name: Lexluke
Car: Mini Cooper 1964
Car Class: 2WD-
Team: Alexander Hederby
Number: -

I have read and understand the rules and agree to abide by them for the duration of
RDRC S8.
- Yes

Driver: Steve Montuno
RaceNet name: stevemontuno
Car:
2001 Subaru Impreza WRC
Team: stevemontuno
Number:

RDRC S8.
- Yes

Houston, we have a problem! Looked at new entry list and I've been booted as driver and my Opel was traded for a BMW:confused:
Correct info
Driver:
Steve Carman
RaceNet name: svt4cam
Car: Opel Kadett
Car Class: 2wd
Team: Team Fate Rally

I'm so confused. Original sign up post was #196. Then changed team name from Shunt Rally Team to Team Fate Rally on post #280. #166 was for Magnus Nyberg??

Driver: Bruce Dewar
RaceNet name: BruceDewar
Car:
Volkswagen Polo WRC
Team: Bruce Dewar
Number: ---

RDRC S8.
- Yes

Driver: Arūnas Linkevičius
RaceNet name: Chumba Lama
Car: 1995 Subaru Impreza
Car Class: 4WD-
Team: Turismo Motorsport
Number:

RDRC S8.
- Yes

I'm so confused. Original sign up post was #196. Then changed team name from Shunt Rally Team to Team Fate Rally on post #280. #166 was for Magnus Nyberg??

The sign-up numbers aren't from the post number. They are assigned in order of sign-up. The reason they aren't post number is because of corrections to sign-ups, and sign-up related questions, so they'd be out of sync anyway. Also, some drivers have reserved numbers, which would also throw that out of sync.

#166 is your correct number.

The sign-up numbers aren't from the post number. They are assigned in order of sign-up. The reason they aren't post number is because of corrections to sign-ups, and sign-up related questions, so they'd be out of sync anyway. Also, some drivers have reserved numbers, which would also throw that out of sync.

#166 is your correct number.

Thanks Michael, Sorry, I must have got confused somewhere along the line. So the Team Fate Rally that's been affixed to #196's entry is actually mine, I changed the name from Shunt and threw a wrench in your works. My apologies.

Driver: Toni Vidal
RaceNet name: Tbk7
Car: Ford Sierra RS Cosworth
Car Class: 2WD+
Team: Solo
Number: 102

Last minute CAR change, before Round 0.
I'll be one of the few brave to take this car, but I love it, and will be interesting to have more variety in the championship.
Thanks;)
hi toni. there are ONLY 2 sierras here....mine and yours...good luck.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

What's needed for simracing in 2024?

• More games, period

• Better graphics/visuals

• Advanced physics and handling

• More cars and tracks

• AI improvements

• AI engineering

• Cross-platform play

• New game Modes