Not open for further replies.
Driver: Vassilis Balomenos
RaceNet name: BaLouLdieZ
Car:
Subaru Impreza WRX STI
Car Class: 4WD-
Team: Beliacos Motorsport
Number: 91

I have read and understand the rules and agree to abide by them for the duration of
RDRC S8.
- Yes

EDITED CLASS AND CAR DUE TO RULES VIOLATION

Driver: Martin Schön
RaceNet name: BigWorm
Car:
Ford Fiesta RS WRC
Car Class: 4WD+
Team: Martin Schön
Number: -

I have read and understand the rules and agree to abide by them for the duration of
RDRC S8.
- Yes

Driver: Pontus Ericsson
RaceNet name: 44. Pontus Ericsson [PEDR]
Car:
Ford Fiesta RS
Car Class: 2010's
Team: Solo
Number: ..

RDRC S8.
- Yes

Driver: Yannis Serdaris
RaceNet name: Xalara5618
Car:
Peugeot 205 T16 Evo 2

RDRC S8.
- Yes

Driver: Carlos Mora
RaceNet name: mora
Car:
1985 Audi sport quattro
Team: SOlo
Number: N/A

RDRC S8.
- Yes

Driver: Gkrevtsidis Nikiiitas
RaceNet name: Grevtsidis
Car: Lancia Delta HF Integrale
Team: -

RDRC S8.
- YES

Driver: Neil Conway
RaceNet name: Neil
Car: tbd *see below
Car Class: tbd
Team: Neil Conway
Number:

RDRC S8.
- Yes

Car choice: argh, so hard to pick - the classes are mingled in an interesting (= weird ;-)) way so some of the cars I like are mixed in with classes in which they are totally outclassed.
Question: what's the deadline for choosing a car? Thanks!

Car choice: argh, so hard to pick - the classes are mingled in an interesting (= weird ;-)) way so some of the cars I like are mixed in with classes in which they are totally outclassed.
Question: what's the deadline for choosing a car? Thanks!

You like the 01 cars and 60's cars then? As they are the only ones that I feel is slightly out of balance, the rest is down to driver and driving style for the most part.
Deadline is the start of the first rally. After that you have only one swap. But we appreciate if people are able to decide before they start SS1 :)

You like the 01 cars and 60's cars then? As they are the only ones that I feel is slightly out of balance, the rest is down to driver and driving style for the most part.
Deadline is the start of the first rally. After that you have only one swap. But we appreciate if people are able to decide before they start SS1 :)
Wellllll, actually I may have to eat my words.
I was judging by the comparison times on this page: http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=462311586
which suggests (for example) that the R4s are totally outclassed by the GrpAs but having just checked my time in the Integrale vs. both R4s, it was pretty much the same. So maybe the R4s are back on the table for me. (Not sure I'm hard enough to use the 4WD+ class ;))
Ironically though, I do also like the Alpine, and was strongly considering it because the comparison list above suggests it's just as good as the 70s cars, but your comment makes me doubt that :)
I will do some more testing and pick a car asap!

Wellllll, actually I may have to eat my words.
I was judging by the comparison times on this page: http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=462311586
which suggests (for example) that the R4s are totally outclassed by the GrpAs but having just checked my time in the Integrale vs. both R4s, it was pretty much the same. So maybe the R4s are back on the table for me. (Not sure I'm hard enough to use the 4WD+ class ;))
Ironically though, I do also like the Alpine, and was strongly considering it because the comparison list above suggests it's just as good as the 70s cars, but your comment makes me doubt that :)
I will do some more testing and pick a car asap!

I also drive quite a bit quicker with Gr.A cars than R4's. That person is also faster with Gr.A than the 00's. I am far from that :) It's more about finding what you like to drive with, at an acceptable speed.
Seeing from the earlier test events here in RDRC, the Alpine is very close to the 70's cars, so that wouldn't be a bad choice if you know how to drive it (I don't) :)

Driver: Jon Joannides
RaceNet name: doyaneedthis
Car:
Ford Fiesta RS
Car Class: 2010's
Team: dynt
Number: ..

RDRC S8.
- Yes

Driver: Justin Nieselt
RaceNet name: Ju_Ni1
Car: Subaru Impreza WRX STI Spec C R4
Team: Wallenwein Rallye Sport
Number: /

I have read and understand the rules and agree to abide by them for the duration of RDRC S8. - Yes

Last edited:
Driver: Chris Flotsios
RaceNet name: cflotsios
Car: Opel Kadett GT/E 16v
Car Class: 2WD-
Team:
Number:

RDRC S8.
Yes

The correct RaceNet name is cflotsios ...so sorry my mistake

Last edited:
Driver: Stefan Kanitz
RaceNet name: Stefan Kanitz
Car: Ford Fiesta RS
Car Class: 2010
Team:
Number:

RDRC S8.
- Yes

Its going to be a challenge after 12 years of rf1 and rf2 :) Looking forward to it :)

Driver: Toni Vidal
RaceNet name: Tbk7
Car: Ford Sierra RS Cosworth
Car Class: 2WD+
Number: 102

Last minute CAR change, before Round 0.
I'll be one of the few brave to take this car, but I love it, and will be interesting to have more variety in the championship.
Thanks;)

Driver: Heikki Tyni
RaceNet name: HecaRT
Car: Peugeot 205 T16 Evo 2
Team: Heikki Tyni
Number:
I have read and understand the rules and agree to abide by them for the duration of RDRC S8. - Yes

Driver: Antonis Dagkalidis
RaceNet name: Like A Blizzard
Car:
2013 VolksWagen Polo WRC
Team: Antonis Dagkalidis
Number: (only for reserved drivers who took part in Season 7)

RDRC S8.
- Yes

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

What's needed for simracing in 2024?

• More games, period

• Better graphics/visuals

• Advanced physics and handling

• More cars and tracks

• AI improvements