*RD Public Journal Thread*

Well, my exam is 10 days from today. I hope I pass this exam so I can be rewarded with a Logitech G27 and racing seat.

I am scared I might not be prepared because I may have skipped some material that I needed to go over. :unsure:

So much for the G27 and racing seat. My arse is uncomfortable sim racing for long periods of time on that chair of mine.

My question to who is reading this:

"I scored a 678/900 and needed 750 to pass. How much do you think I should study?" I am going to go over what I failed to drill frequently, so, I will read my textbook more than once.

So, I have been working and I am waiting for the Steam Summer Sale to take place.

On the other hand, I hope I can log into another computer to purchase some games if the sale takes place on the 4th of July (America's Independence). The problem is I won't be at home because I have a next-door neighbour who is a drug addict and an alcoholic.

He was being pursued by the police for a hit-and-run and he lied about committing suicide a couple of days before his court date, so, he was committed to the psychiatric wing of my local hospital for a few days, effectively postponing his court date. The police told my mom and I to be careful of him and report him if he does anything unscrupulous. My mom and I are paranoid of him. The worst part of it all is he carries a pistol. I can't stay in the house by myself because he could ask me for a ride at any moment and he gets mad when you deny him a favour. Alabama is full of drug addicts, especially meth addicts.

In other news, it is Seb Vettel's birthday, I hate him, but, I wished him a happy birthday.

So answer my question, "Am I not merciful? AM I NOT MERCIFUL!?!?" (reference to Gladiator)

I get the feeling I'm a woman trapped in a man's body.

Here's why:
-I have long hair
-Some of my mannerisms could be effeminate for sure
-At one point, I wanted to wear facial makeup, even though, men in department stores and Hollywood wear facial makeup, but, it could be moreso that I'm metrosexual, or at least I was and we went through this in a different thread and I have almost learned my lesson.
-My voice may trick others on the phone into thinking I'm a female
-I have a high-pitched laugh when something is really funny
-I'm almost always clean-shaven
-I laugh real easily

I can't help it. Sometimes, women have some beautiful habits I want to emulate.

Well, over the past month, I have lost 9.1kg, and, I plan to lose more by doing more ab exercises.

On the other hand, without my ADHD medicine, all I want to do is sleep. I sleep until 14:00.

If I don't watch out, I'll miss the German Grand Prix.

I have a hard time waking up in the morning.

Ramadhan started yesterday. I'm not fasting though because of my medicine. My mom is always trying to force her Shi'ite Islam on me even though I hate organised religion and the Bible and Qur'an condone slavery and consider gays and atheists to be abominations.

Kind of unrelated to the subject, but, Islam is a young religion and it needs time before it can become as peaceful as mainstream Christianity.

Also, I hope one day, the Sunni and Shi'a denominations resolve their political dispute over who should succeed Muhammad.

Well, six months ago, I was 255 lbs. or 115.6 kg; I had an uncontrollable appetite because of medicine I was taking. I took myself off the medicine because of arising health issues, and, I dropped to 222 lbs. or 100.6 kg.

Aside from doing ab exercises at the gym - which has resulted in my stomach going in, dramatically - I have been running on the treadmill so my heart rate would increase.

In terms of diet, I'm eating small portions at least 6-7 times a day.

Along with the occassional salad and fruits, I'm also eating what I like, but, that may change soon.

Well, I am retaking my Security+ Exam on the 7th. My tutor tells me I know more than enough about the subject material and he says he prepares by taking as many practise tests as possible and doing better on all the practise tests he takes.

I might follow that route as well.

Well, my new doctor is slowly makings the wrongs caused by past psychiatrists into rights.

He prescribed a new medicine that is usually for Alzheimer patients, but, can treat Aspergers' syndrome symptoms coincidentally.

He's also recommended Melatonin to address my sleep issues. I hope it works.

In other news, I have exhausted all of the material I needed to study for my Security+ exam. But, I need to remain dedicated to review if I want to pass this exam.

YEAH BABY!!!

I passed my IT Security Exam!!!

I have earned that G27 and racing seat.

I don't have to worry about recertifying till 7 October 2016.

Now, I'm taking the rest of 2013 off. I will decide my career path, soon.

EDIT - On second thought, I will take a couple of weeks off.

Last edited:
Congratulations Mohammed! :thumbsup:

As for the seat, I bought a car seat on Autozone and welded it to a metal piece and use it as a chair, it was cheaper than the racing rigs you see online. it was around 150$ US dollars I guess, I recommend it too.

I ordered my G27 from Newegg just recently.

It should come in a week or so.

In the meantime, I will have to play F1 2013 on a 360 controller.

My dad will order that racing seat in a couple of months.

Let's hope it stays below US$600.

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back