RD MINI Challenge 2009

Status
Not open for further replies.
So looking at the number of guys who would like to race, I think we are all tortured by the one and only burning question:

How are you going to manage the sign ups? First come first serve?

So looking at the number of guys who would like to race, I think we are all tortured by the one and only burning question:

How are you going to manage the sign ups? First come first serve?
Yes, first come, first server.

My guess is though that it pays to be on the reserve list as well, as a significant portion of the drivers loses interest in a championship sooner or later in the season.

First come first serve doesn't sound good to me :( I know that if I'm at work when the sign ups open and I miss out I'm not going to be a happy chappy, especially if the grid is full of potential no shows who have a history of backing out at the last minute :(

First come first serve doesn't sound good to me :( I know that if I'm at work when the sign ups open and I miss out I'm not going to be a happy chappy, especially if the grid is full of potential no shows who have a history of backing out at the last minute :(
Yes, that's true, but there is no way to select people properly and with the new absence system the back-out figures will quickly be filtered out.

On the subject of numbers - we don't have a no. 13 for obvious irrational reasons. Should we have a no.1? As no.1, of course, is exclusively reserved for reigning champions so we can't have it. Unless Atti and Rami are joining of course!

I guess it would be 1 skin with your Assigned Number on it.

James is correct :)

Thanks Guys, Shame my Stella racing theme can't come with me :wink:

NewCar3-1.jpg

mini1_0Ww.jpg

I'm sure it will look really good with 25cars all the same skin, some nice RD skins will blow my puppy out the water :good:

mmmzzz, It doesn't matter what i do Saturday or Sunday, i will miss two races anyway.
Sunday fits best i suppose and it will probably be the fullest group, just like the poll said.

Sorry for the late call. Before I can open the Entry List there are a few more things that need to be prepared.

We'll announce the opening of the sign-ups either today or tomorrow.

RDMCC 2009 - Skinpack

The Official RDMCC Skinpack has been released. Make sure you check it out and install it before participating!

Download here!

Designed and Created by Stuart Thomson of the RaceDepartment Paint Team!

...and some shots...

Attachments

• RDMCC 09 Skinpack 01.jpg
    RDMCC 09 Skinpack 01.jpg
    144.8 KB · Views: 223
  • RDMCC 09 Skinpack 02.jpg
    RDMCC 09 Skinpack 02.jpg
    144.4 KB · Views: 208
  • RDMCC 09 Skinpack 03.jpg
    RDMCC 09 Skinpack 03.jpg
    145.6 KB · Views: 251
  • RDMCC 09 Skinpack 04.jpg
    RDMCC 09 Skinpack 04.jpg
    139.2 KB · Views: 213
  • RDMCC 09 Skinpack 05.jpg
    RDMCC 09 Skinpack 05.jpg
    137.2 KB · Views: 235
  • RDMCC 09 Skinpack 06.jpg
    RDMCC 09 Skinpack 06.jpg
    146.8 KB · Views: 234
  • RDMCC 09 Skinpack 07.jpg
    RDMCC 09 Skinpack 07.jpg
    145.3 KB · Views: 216
  • RDMCC 09 Skinpack 08.jpg
    RDMCC 09 Skinpack 08.jpg
    138.4 KB · Views: 225
Split

mcc1_920.jpg

The RDMCC skinpack contains 25 skins, numbered 1-26, excl. 13, with the identical base (the white/red/blue/black).

They are then equally divided into 3 separate designs (well, as equally as you can divide 25 by 3), and coloured to give a bit of individuality.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

What's needed for simracing in 2024?

• More games, period

• Better graphics/visuals

• Advanced physics and handling

• More cars and tracks

• AI improvements

• AI engineering

• Cross-platform play

• New game Modes