RD MINI Challenge 2009

Status
Not open for further replies.
Very nice skin! Can't wait to race around in these. 2 striped one is my fav. The back sort of remind me of the Martini Ford Focuses - but that's probably just my bad memory showing :p

I have a little question. Is there gonna be names of drivers on windows when Entry List of drivers wil be confirmed?

About skins. Really nice skins, and Jamie is right these stripes on side looks like Martini's Ford Focus which Colin Mcrae drove
[*]

No names on the windows or bodywork. Yoeri is running 2 divisions/leagues/ whatever you want to call it, so why double the skinpack size when you can just turn on Driver Tags and see who's who much more clearly.

I don't know about offline instalation but if you want to race in the league it will need to be in the online instalation.
Which is just the same as Bram has just said.
Steam/steamapps/race07/gamedata/locations
If no Gamedata/locations folder create your own Gamedata/locations folder.

dude another problem, if i load up hockenhiem in practice, it says loading bmw mini and all that, then it goes to initailizing and then it crashes and a box comes up

Please submit the file C:/users/Nicolas/Documents/SimbiN/RACE 07/Minidump/Race_Steam_1.2.0.1-20090311-205223-2964-3544.dmp, along with a description of what you think may have cuased the problem.

What do i do?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

To join the OverTake Racing Club races I want them to be: (multiple choice)

• Free to access

Votes: 114 87.7%
  • Better structured events

Votes: 22 16.9%
  • Better structured racing club forum

Votes: 21 16.2%
  • More use of default game content

Votes: 17 13.1%
  • More use of fixed setups

Votes: 40 30.8%
  • No 3rd party registration pages

Votes: 48 36.9%