RD Le Mans Series Season 7 (rFactor 2)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I love such a competition like this one. Great job!
But please do not use or modify official logos, to crate a logo for RDLMS. It is so unprofessional. It is better to make one on your way. Unless you already got one.

Same as it was with RDRC. First I thought WOW what an amazing logo, but then I realised that this was a modified logo from European Rally Championship :)

Good luck to every participant

Cheers,
Goozys.

Hi guys!

For this special event, the teams need carset?

Best regards!
A custom car pack is in the process of being created. This resource includes default skins for each of the cars that may be used for the event. If you submit your team's custom skin before the deadline then this shall also be included as part of the pack, and you may use this instead. :)

IMPORTANT!

It has become apparent that due to the way in which the templates and cars have been designed, for the Endurance Series mod, there are inconsistencies in the size of number plates between templates. As a result the number plates appear to be larger on some cars than on others. Therefore, in order to allow you to be more expressive and creative with your designs, we have taken the decision to allow you to resize and move (only along the panel on which it is already placed) the number plates on your car; they must still be a sensible size, and continue to be clearly visible. However, moving or resizing the RDLMS logo is still NOT permitted. I hope this helps those of you who have already started to develop your liveries.

For those of you wondering which template files to use for your chosen car, you can find this information in addition to tips, advice, and submission details here.

Below is a quick summary of the available cars and their corresponding template files:
Prototype
  • Alpine A450b Nissan - RDLMS_P2_Oreca03/2014
  • Gibson 015S Nissan - RDLMS_P2_Zytek
  • Ginetta Zytek 09S Nissan - RDLMS_P2_Zytek
  • Ligier JS P2 HPD - RDLMS_P2_LigierJSP2
  • Ligier JS P2 Judd - RDLMS_P2_LigierJSP2
  • Ligier JS P2 Nissan - RDLMS_P2_LigierJSP2
  • Lola B08/80 Judd - RDLMS_P2_LolaCoupe/2010
  • Lola B09/86 Mazda - RDLMS_P2_LolaCoupe/2010
  • Lola B11/83 HPD V6 - RDLMS_P2_LolaCoupe/2011
  • Oreca 03 Judd BMW - RDLMS_P2_Oreca03/2014
  • Oreca 03 Nissan - RDLMS_P2_Oreca03/2014
  • Zytek Z11SN Nissan - RDLMS_P2_Zytek
GT
  • Aston Martin V8 Vantage - RDLMS_GTE_V8Vantage
  • BMW M3 E92 - RDLMS_GTE_M3E92
  • Corvette C6.R 2012 - RDLMS_GTE_C6R
  • Ferrari F430 GT - RDLMS_GTE_F430GT
  • Flat6 (Porsche) RSR - RDLMS_GTE_F6RSR

IMPORTANT!

After receiving feedback from several participants, who are currently in the process of designing their skins, a decision has been made to allow any elements placed by RDLMS staff (including number plates, league logo, etc.), on any of the skin templates, to be moved (only along the panel on which it is already placed) and also resized. Any such elements must still be a sensible size, and continue to be clearly visible. Apologies for the confusion, and any trouble that this may have caused.

Just a quick question to my fellow paint shop colleagues.

Is it possible to change the driversuit on these cars?

Looking at the MAS files it doesn't seem so.

I tried using my suit from the Porsche supercup mod by the same team. Used the same name guidelines but the mod seems to ignore it.

Is it an edit I need to do in a VEH file?

I'm not worried about the helmet as such because with multiple drivers it's not a big deal.

Just a quick question to my fellow paint shop colleagues.

Is it possible to change the driversuit on these cars?

Looking at the MAS files it doesn't seem so.

I tried using my suit from the Porsche supercup mod by the same team. Used the same name guidelines but the mod seems to ignore it.

Is it an edit I need to do in a VEH file?

I'm not worried about the helmet as such because with multiple drivers it's not a big deal.

Unfortunately it is not possible to create a custom driver suit for the Endurance Series mod; there are no options in the .veh files, as far as I can see, that allow extra (.dds) files to be added to customise the appearance of the driver suits.

Unfortunately it is not possible to create a custom driver suit for the Endurance Series mod; there are no options in the .veh files, as far as I can see, that allow extra (.dds) files to be added to customise the appearance of the driver suits.

Yeah I thought as much. Thanks for confirming as I don't want to spend too much time on something that won't work. Haha. :)

IMPORTANT!

When submitting a livery, the PM containing the download link to the skin files should be titled: RDLMS Skin - <car_number> - <team_name>. For example, the title of the PM for team RedShift Racing, with car #16, will be as follows: RDLMS Skin - 16 - RedShift Racing. If your team has entered more than one car then a separate PM must be sent for each of the cars.

The name of your chosen car (from the list of those that are available) must be specified as part of the skin submission PM, along with the download link for the skin files.

Custom skin submissions are not required before Round 0, but any that have been received before next week (15th January 2017) will be included as part of the next custom skin pack for the league. All skins for Round 1 must be received before 29th January 2017.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

What's needed for simracing in 2024?

• More games, period

• Better graphics/visuals

• Advanced physics and handling

• More cars and tracks

• AI improvements

• AI engineering

• Cross-platform play

• New game Modes