RD Le Mans Series Season 7 (rFactor 2)

Status
Not open for further replies.
@Christian Moreau ha ha yeah i was fuming at the time but didn't realize you actually lost the rear end.I thought you were just trying the dumbest overtake ever.And i didn't realize you gave the spot back at the time,i thought you made some sort of mistake on the uphill sweeper.It was obvious watching the replay you gave the spot back.Very good sportsmanship.:thumbsup: I ran Medium tires.Was going to change to soft at the pitstop but that got buggered.:unsure:

Last edited:
@Christian Moreau ha ha yeah i was fuming at the time but didn't realize you actually lost the rear end.I thought you were just trying the dumbest overtake ever.And i didn't realize you gave the spot back at the time,i thought you made some sort of mistake on the uphill sweeper.It was obvious watching the replay you gave the spot back.Very good sportsmanship.:thumbsup: I ran Medium tires.Was going to change to soft at the pitstop but that got buggered.
Thanks for the answer. Yep, the mediums definitely are the tyre to be on. I noticed that lateral grip levels didn't change very much with wear. Both you and the Corvette were destroying us in the corners because of that. This race was definitely a good learning experience. :thumbsup:

Hi @Yoeri Gijsen
I was not able to connect to the race server for this race and have no idea why and hope you can possibly shed some light on this.
I have been running on the server all week, only this morning I have had connection to server issues.
I am able to connect and run on the RACEDEPARTMENT.COM AU #3 server without issue.

Thanks Sean
Below are screen images of the server messages that were given when trying to connect:
Connection%20error%201.png

Connection%20error%202.png

Connection%20error%203.png
After doing nothing other than taking an hours break I am now able to connect to the server without issue.
Still have no idea why I could not connect through the 2 hours of the race.

Was really fun this race, not too much wheel to wheel racing for me, had a couple of issues with certain GT drivers and one or two P2 drivers when lapping them but overall pretty good, oh and I won which matters at a test race :D, Thank you all! :)

A big thanks to @Yoeri Gijsen @Daiman Patel @Davy Vandevenne and all the RD staff involved for organizing this league. It was pretty impressive to see so many cars and so many drivers on the server! It is all new to me: I found really nice to be part of a team and share the same car, that's different and very enjoyable. A bit stressful too: what a relief to have handed over a car in pristine condition! :laugh: But really enjoyed my evening, thank you! :thumbsup:

Do you know why sometimes my game just freeze for sometimes and just comeback or just got some blackscreen and im on the windows screen and then comeback in the game or the game is just crashing. Fredyoh and myself get this problem couple of times and it's very annoying. If someone got some answer i'll greatly appreciate :D

Apart from that, great race. Looking forward for the championship !

Hopefully we get the DX11 update sooner than expected because the multithreading improvements as well as the new shader tech is bound to help performance by quite a bit, especially for a grid such as this one.

I never dipped below 80 frames with my 1070 (1440p) yesterday, everything was maxed out apart from reflections and shadows.

i'm having a problem with my connection.
always i'll try join in server, it was loading cars, scenario, and show: "connection lost" i need join 3 or 4 times to stay everything normal!
my pc, is fx8350, r9 270x, msi gaming board, 8gb ram and 3mb optical internet connection!
how can i try fix it?

Thx

Normal ping for Aussies.

Also, definitely the track had some fps problems, I get more fps on VLM sebring than this.

Really? :cautious: I had everything set to low or off, except for texture filtering and vsync. I'm running triple monitors, but I've got a Titan X. Visible cars was set to 9.

Yes the FPS were horrible on this track. I have more or less the same setup as Tobias and was struggling to get decent fps. Nevermind what settings I choose. Track defo had some issues.

Other then that I had a good race until some LMP2 massively run into the rear of my car before the last turn and then my throttle paddle decided to only take 70% and there was no way to fix it.

So where's the Imola Download? xD

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

What's needed for simracing in 2024?

• More games, period

• Better graphics/visuals

• Advanced physics and handling

• More cars and tracks

• AI improvements

• AI engineering