RD Le Mans Series Season 5 (rFactor 2)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sorry Giel, I was unclear.

The build has not been updated. In the build, the settings of HDR and reflections are controlled. Not in the cars
The corvette is indeed updated, but thats the main corvette of ISI. We drive a custom one, which basically only uses the sounds and talents from ISI.
so in simple terms, don't download it for this race and stick with the mod one right?

We have to do some changes, because we wont count with two of our drivers for the event by personal reasons (including me), we have to break one team, we decided GT1 class, RFN Endurance. First place, i want to apologise for the inconvenences that we cause. Now, i present our new line-up.

Edit 2: By work reasons, two of our drivers wont can race this saturday, finally we wil only have one car representing our team... apologies, things that happen.

GT2: RFN Motorsport
Driver 1: Adrián Subiela
Driver 2: David Balado
Driver 3: David Chaves
Driver 4: Antonio López

Like i said, apologies! :(

Sorry i was wrong with a name of our team...

Driver 4: Antonio Estudillos

sorry for the mistake

There has been no changes to the cars, besides the skin. Not even the version of ISI changed, so I do not understand why this has to be mentioned this late???

How do you expect me to fix this a few hours before the event? A heads up a bit sooner would have been nice...

Anyway, the windows from the 370 and the GTR are both in the locked files, I can't reach. So, basically, I have no options to fix that on such a short notice. Sorry.

I can understand that it is impossible to change windscreen reflection layer of locked 370Z.mas. But you know what, this car was at least driveable at night with the last version of the track. With the latest track update from about 2 days ago the trackside lightsources must have changed so that GT4 cars have massive reflections all the time by beeing lit from all around, from the front and the sides from trackside lightsources PLUS the lights from the faster cars from behind.

Sorry for not mentioning earlier but this was getting undriveable only after latest trackupdate from 2 days ago. So, no go for me and my teammates here at Road Bandits GT4, sorry 4 that, and still appreciate all your effort in this series and all the best luck to all other competitors !

Road Bandits
Micha daWave

Im looking actually for a team, i was on Project Resistance Team driving in VWEC the gt1 class, In malaysa i had a first position in the qualy ( we didnt finish the race ) , and in the second race i was driving in the gt4 class, i had a second position in qualy and with my teammate in the race we finished 1º.

Thank you for the league Yoeri, Marco and rest of the RD crew.
As expected there was problems and learning curve with new rF2 platform but you guys managed to solve the biggest problems.
As always there is room for improvement so hopefully we see even better V-WEC next time.:)
Thank you also to all drivers and teams who participated in this league.

Now Ive had some sleep I want to thank people properly.
Marco and Yoeri for massive effort and time to get it all working in ways I'm too new to understand.
Stefan Woudenberg for his kindness in doing the Figjam Racing GTR skin.
Marcel Offermans for his work on the livetimings.
All the crew who worked with so much passion in the Broadcast in all rounds so including Dann Marr and Rob Squire, Xavier. I think we learned as we went along and got better.

It can be easliy overlooked how much work goes in especially with a new platform. So thanks

To all teams and drivers thank you for racing with us. I think and hope we were fair when being lapped. If you were a few laps up and unless we could outpace you we lifted and let you through (Speden Spelt and Madcape). When lapping we tried to show respect for your race. The GT2s were always fun, putting up a great fight and making awesome noises.EDIT: In the last 35 mins of the race we were in a race for position and led by only 10 sec. We worked with finer margins in traffic than earlier and put some passes in for example up the inside in the braking zone at the hairpin. We did however manage to do it with no contact, and no slides. It was only speed working through the traffic that was going to separate us from our pursuer. Sorry if it gave a surprise to anyone.
Race:
It was clear after only 2 hours that we were racing for P4. In our final driver stint of 2 hours we joined the track +60 sec on Ghost Speed in P4 and we did 3 fuel stints. Somehow managed to get ahead and ran longer on the first (of 3) to allow shorter final 2 stints. I got the word that it was Fabio at the wheel :O_o:(this was bad news) and we had 10 sec lead as we rejoined with 35 mins to go. But long stinting had meant we needed only 60 litres fuel. It gave us a slight edge as they had pitted say 5 laps earlier. We held on and in fact increased our gap through traffic to hold (we think) P4.

Thanks to my team mates David Gronvalls who drove as #1 driver would. Par Oeqvist who was brave enough to step in with 2 days notice and give it everything he had.
It was Figjam Racings first R Factor (1 or 2) League series so we are proud that we could have a team, setup a car and race for 20 hours with you guys.
See you soon.

BTW Figjam Racing stands for
F...Im good just ask me

Peace and Out.

Last edited:
First of all thank you to everyone who was responsible for the organising of this league, despite the problems it was really enjoyable. :thumbsup:

In this race we had a hard time figthing Road Bandits for the entire race, in the end we were able to get ahed of them, finishing 5th in class, which was our goal for the race. During the race we had some problems, at a certain time we had a 3 lap advantage on Road Bandits, but then we disconected and lost all that time, the rest of the race was spent trying to catch them, which we did only on the last stint. Overall it was a good race, without many problems, driving standards were good in our opinion, just a couple of drivers that were a bit too agressive in our opinion, making some agressive and risky overtakes even with only 20 minutes to go, when there was no need for that...

Once again thank you to the staff for organising this league and to everyone who took part on it.
congratulations to top3 in every class and those who finished, see you next season ;)

12 Hours of Losial - Unofficial Results

HERE you can view the unofficial results of the 12 Hours of Losail. The official results will be published after corrections are made to the logs and post-race penalties are handed out.

We ask each team to send us any reports on errors in the results as soon as possible.

In the meantime we work on getting the replay ready for download so you can take it for incident review in case your replay is damaged.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

What would be the ideal raceday for you to join our Club Races?

• Monday

Votes: 20 13.0%
  • Tuesday

Votes: 17 11.0%
  • Wednesday

Votes: 20 13.0%
  • Thursday

Votes: 19 12.3%
  • Friday

Votes: 56 36.4%
  • Saturday

Votes: 90 58.4%