RD Le Mans Series Season 5 (rFactor 2)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey Guys,
we, as registered GT4 team Road Bandits, are having massive issues with reflecting windscreen at night (problems actually starting at dawn). After your latest track update, improving trackside light sources, we are having massive reflections ALL OVER THE TRACK, doesn't matter if any faster car approaches from behind or just lights shooting at us from front or the side, the inverted driver pic ALWAYS shows up in our windscreen as a reflection makes driving clean or/and fast nearly impossible, not to mention the fun part of driving such an endurance event. Problem stays the same if we disable HDR or adjust color/gamma settings. So, the only fix for GT4 class in our opinion would be changing the windscreens alpha channel to not reflecting that much or use only daytime for the 12 hours events. We checked the corvette and GTR cockpit view of the windscreen and it is really good drivable, only very little reflections. Are you trying to solve this problem until tomorrow or do we really need to retire from this series ? (here some Pics without a Car behind me)

Hey Guys,
we, as registered GT4 team Road Bandits, are having massive issues with reflecting windscreen at night (problems actually starting at dawn). After your latest track update, improving trackside light sources, we are having massive reflections ALL OVER THE TRACK, doesn't matter if any faster car approaches from behind or just lights shooting at us from front or the side, the inverted driver pic ALWAYS shows up in our windscreen as a reflection makes driving clean or/and fast nearly impossible, not to mention the fun part of driving such an endurance event. Problem stays the same if we disable HDR or adjust color/gamma settings. So, the only fix for GT4 class in our opinion would be changing the windscreens alpha channel to not reflecting that much or use only daytime for the 12 hours events. We checked the corvette and GTR cockpit view of the windscreen and it is really good drivable, only very little reflections. Are you trying to solve this problem until tomorrow or do we really need to retire from this series ? (here some Pics without a Car behind me)
I have to say in Bahrain the GT2's were not good with the reflections, but this is really undriveable.
From my view there are two options: A really quick fix or only daytime driving.

i'm having a problem with my gear ratio, everytime i load the setup i'm using, on RD server, the gear ratios just dissapear, every gear has the ratio of first gear? any idea on how to solve this?

EDIT: migth it have something to do with the new verions of the cars realeased by ISI?

EDIT2: scratch that, solved the problem

Last edited:
For technical reasons the team Gt1 Resistencia Team Project . not be able to run the race as they are two pilots and Esteve Rueda sele a broken wheel the wheel.
Miguel Burges pilot runs in the GT2 category.
Sorry the moles and hope you'll allow this last minute change.

Nombre del equipo: Resistencia Team Project
Team Manager: Julio L.Voces
Clase: GT2
Conductor 1: Rubén Suárez
Driver 2: Sergi Rocosa
Driver 3: Luis López
Driver 4: Miguel Burges

Nombre: Tame PRTeam.es
Team Manager: Ruben Suarez
Clase: GT4
Conductor 1: David Soler
Driver 2: Antonio Duran
Driver 3: Andres Montejo

Sorry for the inconvenience and greetings.

I have to say in Bahrain the GT2's were not good with the reflections, but this is really undriveable.
From my view there are two options: A really quick fix or only daytime driving.
so you are having issues?seemed fine to me online? few flashing lights and artificially light night. other than than, ok?:unsure:

edit: actually, i saw pictures and I understand. awkward :(

i'm having a problem with my gear ratio, everytime i load the setup i'm using, on RD server, the gear ratios just dissapear, every gear has the ratio of first gear? any idea on how to solve this?

EDIT: migth it have something to do with the new verions of the cars realeased by ISI?

I have the same problem and the guys in my team too, any solution?

There has been no changes to the cars, besides the skin. Not even the version of ISI changed, so I do not understand why this has to be mentioned this late???

How do you expect me to fix this a few hours before the event? A heads up a bit sooner would have been nice...

Anyway, the windows from the 370 and the GTR are both in the locked files, I can't reach. So, basically, I have no options to fix that on such a short notice. Sorry.

There has been no changes to the cars, besides the skin. Not even the version of ISI changed, so I do not understand why this has to be mentioned this late???

How do you expect me to fix this a few hours before the event? A heads up a bit sooner would have been nice...

Anyway, the windows from the 370 and the GTR are both in the locked files, I can't reach. So, basically, I have no options to fix that on such a short notice. Sorry.
Correction, ISI has changed their Chevrolets. Nevertheless both are stand-alone, so you can download it if you want...

Sorry Giel, I was unclear.

The build has not been updated. In the build, the settings of HDR and reflections are controlled. Not in the cars
The corvette is indeed updated, but thats the main corvette of ISI. We drive a custom one, which basically only uses the sounds and talents from ISI.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

What is the reason for your passion for sim racing?

• Watching real motorsport

Votes: 194 67.4%
  • Physics and mechanics

Votes: 124 43.1%
  • Competition and adrenaline

Votes: 132 45.8%
  • Practice for real racing

Votes: 56 19.4%
  • Community and simracers

Votes: 79 27.4%
Back