RD Le Mans Series Season 4 (rFactor)

Status
Not open for further replies.
so finaly i will get back to racing and first love,endurance racing....come one let the gosep/roumors begin already
a poste earlyer was mentioning this
1.12 Hours of Sebring
2.6 Hours of Spa
3.24Hours of Le Mans
4.6h Hours of Silverstone
5. 6h of Sao Paolo
6. 6Hours of Bahrain
7.6Hours of fuji
8. 6 Hours of Shangai

probably not in that order,i will put 24h last with double points so the tension can be big
also Bahrain.....maybe a replacement for that.....

p.s.> triple points for Nordschliefe 24h

Suddenly this thread finds itself moved to the rFactor 2 leagues section from the rFactor section - guess the plan is to dump those of us who don't have rF2, dump the fantastic Enduracers Mod and use rF2 which I keep hearing mixed feedback on.

Well done once again RD seems your determined to alienate as many people as possible by forcing them to upgrade not only software but forcing hardware upgrades - You think they will do that just because RD wants them to keep up to date? Or you think they will go find sites where they can race using their existing hardware and software - upgrading in their own time? And once they do upgrade do you think they will come flocking back to RD or stay where they went when they felt RD was forcing them ?

I'm all for moving with the times, but don't forget there are many more out there running older systems and older software than running the latest all singing all dancing systems and you alienate those people at your peril..

So we have to keep playing the same old game for six more years because the minority of the people refuses to upgrade? :)

You almost bring it like we deliberately want to push people away? Come on Dave, its pretty normal that things move forward when newer games come out. rFactor will not be the first game that will be abandoned in time. Race 07 and netkar pro will end as well once Assetto Corsa and GTR3 hit the shelves.

We have the option to race yet another season with a game that disconnects 80% of the drivers during an endurance race or wait for an improved environment that is rFactor 2.

The LMS league might not start in the next few weeks/months but without any official announcements what cool stuff we will be doing in the meantime you are jumping conclusions.

Also nobody is preventing you to setup your own supported LMS league for rFactor of course. Just send an email with your plans and we happily take a look at it and if its any good we'll create you or anybody else that wants to run such a league here at RD a forum.

But the official RD leagues follow the newest games like we have always done in the last six years.

I am one of the guys that is waiting for the final version when it gets officially released. I am not sure if you'll already start before that.

Anyway, and if? What would be the desired mod? Hoping the Endu mod would be made for rF2 with some additions?

Bram, why not just announce that straight away? rF2 isn't likely to be ready until winter. A more or less suitable mod won't be around until late 2013 at best. So there will be no DRLMS as we know it any time soon (if ever). Why did you (meaning RD) announce the new season then?

Some teams literally turned down other opportunities and have been waiting for the season 4 since March. Thank you, not. You can go ahead and call the 40+ teams a 'minority', but that doesn't change the fact that there was a false announcement that kept many on their toes, visiting RD for one reason alone: any news on S4. At least have the balls to admit it.

+1 Denis

minority of the people's answer "yes i will buy rF2"
Yes i bought too. There is a lot of bug.
We can do season 4 (6-7 rounds) easily. When will we done with it, maybe rF2 will completely done and few other mods (by modders).
So let's start season 4 for everebody's fun

Bram, why not just announce that straight away? rF2 isn't likely to be ready until winter. A more or less suitable mod won't be around until late 2013 at best. So there will be no DRLMS as we know it any time soon (if ever). Why did you (meaning RD) announce the new season then?

Some teams literally turned down other opportunities and have been waiting for the season 4 since March. Thank you, not. You can go ahead and call the 40+ teams a 'minority', but that doesn't change the fact that there was a false announcement that kept many on their toes, visiting RD for one reason alone: any news on S4. At least have the balls to admit it.
Shoot the messenger?

I have sent this to Marcel today who at least had the courtesy to send a pm to ask about the future without jumping conclusions and getting personal.

Believe me that eventually the RDLMS S4 will be cooler in rF2 than continueing in rF1. Thats all I can say for now :)

Might take some time, but in the meantime we will host events for endurance nutters in the RD World Endurance Series dont worry D

Can I spice this up with some sarcasm for Marcel?:p

"Eventually" means probably at least in a year's time(rF2 getting released+a sufficient endurance mod) Some people might forget all about RDLMS until then.

:p

Trolling a bit.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back