RD Le Mans Series Season 3 (rFactor)

Status
Not open for further replies.
cant say I see any reason for everyone to ask about it.
I am sure they are working on it and the news will be released when they have it ready

Well, personally, I do see why people are asking. I mean, administration makes a big point to mention that season 4 information is going to be released after the RD 24 hour race, and now weeks after the event everything seems to have gone silent... I myself have wondered what has been going on. Sure, it's still technically "after" the RD 24 hour race, but you simply can't hide behind that. Cause, let's face it, "after" is taken as "right after". Certainly administration didn't mean, "2 weeks after, or a few months after... or never." Because that's just toying with people. But, hey, maybe something was mentioned on the broadcast about it, but I'm not drifting through 24 hours of coverage trying to find it.

Whatever the case, I'm curious about this league as I was thinking about starting up with some endurance racing. Now I'm wondering if there is a problem...

While I do appreciate the time and effort that goes into running a league (I have done it); after all that has been said before and then to now be told its (yet) another few weeks away isn't great.

All these people asking when will it be ready may be annoying; but its people who want to race in your series. Answers should have been fair and honest from the start.

Rome wasn't built in a day; but they stuck to the time table.

Ole Marius Myrvold

JWB 96-13
Staff
Premium
My guess is that they still are spreading the workload through the admins. George, who ran this series so nicely has left, so, I guess there are some big shoes to fill. Maybe they have to use more than one guy to fill them :)

I mean, given that they typically hold a season every 12 months, I'd say they have some time to iron things out.

And to say that answers weren't fair and honest isn't quite as accurate as saying people aren't very good at reading between the lines, seeing as the chances of them intending to make a formal announcement to say nothing was happening seem slim.

It really is disheartening to see people so eagerly level criticism at people who are making such an effort to provide people with a service for a hobby that people take far too seriously.

RDLMS was mentioned during the early hours in the Nords broadcast so a new season is in action, just because there has been no announcements yet doesnt mean the people in charge arnt working behind the scenes. All the posts asking about it doesnt help anyone so just be patient and wait.

Theres plenty of other leagues ran here at RD to keep you busy :cool:

Status
Not open for further replies.

How much money have you spend on your current simracing hardware

• €0-150

Votes: 86 19.5%
  • €151-500

Votes: 120 27.3%
  • €501-1000

Votes: 72 16.4%
  • €1001-1500

Votes: 38 8.6%