RD Le Mans Series Season 3 (rFactor)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thanks guys :)

booooooooooring....highlights of 3 rounds for just 1 car`?this video could be so much better if you guys would spot other cars too ....LOL

Yeah maybe you have right, but i have just my own and my teammates replays, so who is out of approximately 300-500 Meters (s)he is just lagging so i hope you understand it why i didn't spot other cars too. In primary I want to show to my league what we did;)

Maybe in the next season i will make........maybe:rolleyes:

Anyway my research after the shoutcast its took 6-8 hours. (yeah research endurance:D)
I think in this season everybody had a lots of actions. 3 classes, maybe the season's highlights take ~15 minutes long.;)

Awesome video :) love the clip from Road Atlanta with the UK-NL Ferrari stuck in the middle of the road on T5 exit, don't know how everyone avoided it...

Yep, i think nobody knows :)
UK-NL Ferrari took the best decision:cool:

Magnus Dahlgren

ShoeLazers
Be cool, Season 3 has just ended alongside a slight change in plans for a few future events.

Whenever S4 of RDLMS kick's off you and your team like the rest of us will be receiving all the proper Info on how to enter and which rules that apply, cars/tracks, paintjobs etc! :)

All will be revealed in the coming weeks/months, Adam. Typically signups are done here in the forums. Classes are limited by number of cars to ensure a fairly even distribution of teams across the classes.

Detailed information on S4 will be made available once we get past the 24hr. :)

Daiman Patel

rFactor 2 Technical Assistant
Hi guys. Is there anywhere I can download the RDLMS S3 spotter's guide from? Obviosuly there is a link to the MediaFire website, but the content has been removed from there.

Cheers.

Daiman

Status
Not open for further replies.

How much money have you spend on your current simracing hardware

• €0-150

Votes: 87 19.4%
  • €151-500

Votes: 122 27.2%
  • €501-1000

Votes: 73 16.3%
  • €1001-1500