RD Le Mans Series Season 1 (rFactor)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Fuji's Round took ages if I recall correctly, A few weeks. Hoping its quicker here :(.

Also, Yoeri or Chris could we have a suggestion thread for suggestions for future seasons?

Yoeri Gijsen

Premium
We will offer teams the oppertunity to swtichs car within their class when the SP comes out, depending on when that is of course. We will not allow switches one or two weeks before the event of course.

As for the schedule. I try to stay out of the way of some competitions, but in the end I will fail as I do not know by far all the competitions around. If there are important series you want me to keep an eye on in this regards, then please send me the details of their calendar and I might change. The current schedule will most likely change a little to respect FPWS, but I doubt much will change later on in the season as I expect it was planned ahead of most other leagues and series.

Just chiming in to say that we also run a car in the ILMS. For us, we can afford the overlap because we have a couple guys that want to focus on that league and a couple that prefer this one, but I can't speak for any other (especially smaller) teams.

Short movie will be show,now,see some picture ;)

001ba.jpg

002ey.jpg

003owz.jpg

004ng.jpg

005rq.jpg

006iy.jpg

007ib.jpg

008nt.jpg

009hs.jpg

010bv.jpg

hello all, not sure if this is the right place for this, but here goes.

I saw the last race at sebring and with a few friends we bought rfactor to look into competing in season two, now we all come from a GTR-GTR2 background, so we anticpated this game beeing older then GTR2 would handle "differentlly"...
but we just did some testing with the game and the endurance mod... and to our surprise the cars in the endurance mod all have their brake pressure set at 100% (atleast the GT1s and 2s, the classes we are interested in), with no apperant way of lowering that?
Making the cars almost impossible to drive for us... and is abit silly really in a sim not beeing able to change that, isn't it?

Is there a change this will change for season two? maybe have someone make a patch for it? I mod for GTR2, so i could possibly take a look at it.

In what way is the fixed brake pressure making the GT cars impossible to drive? I know that may sound like a stupid question but the ES mod does require a little bit of finesse in order to get the most out of it.

Yoeri Gijsen

Premium
They are definitely not impossible to drive. I doubt it's the brake pressure that's killing you, rather I think you're suffering from the lack of auto-blip on the GT's. It takes a little practise to get used to that, but in the end it's simply a matter of getting high revs while shifting back to 2nd and 1st gear. It's just a guess, but that seems to be one of the major differences with GTR2.

Status
Not open for further replies.

How much money have you spend on your current simracing hardware

• €0-150

Votes: 86 19.5%
  • €151-500

Votes: 121 27.4%
  • €501-1000

Votes: 72 16.3%
  • €1001-1500

Votes: 38 8.6%
  • €1501-3000