RD IndyCar Manager Season 1

Status
Not open for further replies.
Our team is proud to present the car for the RD IndyCar Manager Season 1 - It will be the last OMR car with the shark at the nose, simply because its getting overused - But i started the livery before the flood came :p

Our drivers should be easily recognisable with our indivdual colours white, red and blue. The helmets are supporting this, too.

@tigerkart_22 Shall i sent them to you in png, jpg, dds, tga,...? ;)

OnlineRacing.png

1in.png
4in.png
3in.png
5in.png

Our team is proud to present the car for the RD IndyCar Manager Season 1 - It will be the last OMR car with the shark at the nose, simply because its getting overused - But i started the livery before the flood came :p

Our drivers should be easily recognisable with our indivdual colours white, red and blue. The helmets are supporting this, too.

@tigerkart_22 Shall i sent them to you in png, jpg, dds, tga,...? ;)

View attachment 96894
View attachment 96892 View attachment 96895 View attachment 96893 View attachment 96896

TGA file mate :)

I only posted yesterday and this is on page 2 already.. I heard news about Mark, however still no idea if he's joining or not. He's alright with it but he needs a team, so @Rob Sharp and @Leslie10 .
also, I will tag who needs tagging for buys. We need some more interest over here people!
@Diehl @Tim Engberink @Benutzername @TTupsi @Manolis Sigoulakis @oldwolf @mystaaRS @Jimlaad43 @Joel @Millsy24 @Lesley Buurlage @James McNamara @Jack Hunsley @Aidan Keranen
and finally, @tigerkart_22 is your friend going to create his account and join you at South Coast Racing or not?
also when is the deadline closure, when does pre-season testing start and when do I need to send my livery that I recieved from Joel this morning to finish it off?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

What's needed for simracing in 2024?

• More games, period

• Better graphics/visuals

• Advanced physics and handling

• More cars and tracks

• AI improvements

• AI engineering

• Cross-platform play

• New game Modes