RD GT Championship 2012

Status
Not open for further replies.
I am wondering the same actually :p

I think the server sends every minute an update with fastest laps or something to a database where the fastest lap for each driver is recorded :)

Regarding the rule that each driver must upload his/her own skin, do I understand correctly that all drivers skins must display the logos mentioned? So, if I am not a 'skinner' then I have to get someone else to skin a car for me? And it has to have the logos on it?
Thank you.

@Ricardo,
No, the server does not send anything, but the general idea is correct. Fastest lap time from the session will devide which division you are being put in.

@Stuart,
Before final member list is presented, a logo pack shall be available in the skinning topic. Those logo's are indeed mandatory. In that topic, there is also an option to ask for some help in skinning. There are a lot of persons here who are very good at skinning a car, and do not mind helping out. So do not worry about that :)

@Ricardo,
No, signups will close on the set date. If there are over 48 signups, we shall have to see who will race, and who will be reserve. There are several options for deciding that, we are not sure which option we will take at this moment. Let's see how many we end up with, and then decide how to handle this.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

What's needed for simracing in 2024?

• More games, period

• Better graphics/visuals

• Advanced physics and handling

• More cars and tracks

• AI improvements

• AI engineering

• Cross-platform play

• New game Modes