RD GT Championship 2011

Status
Not open for further replies.
yea... and it also helps if everyone would have the track map on so they see if someone is catching fast from behind (and could start using there mirrors)

... and see if somone is staring the hot lap and could hold a second before exiting the pits...

hehe... im sure you can Bram.... but i saw (and felt) some examples yesterday in the practice server where ppl did not use their mirrors and where totally unaware they had a car behind approaching rapidly.

yea... and it also helps if everyone would have the track map on so they see if someone is catching fast from behind (and could start using there mirrors)

... and see if somone is staring the hot lap and could hold a second before exiting the pits...

I always race with the map on. I haven't been playing race that long. But it doesn't seem to blue flag you until the car is quite close behind you. Sometimes it's easier to slow down on a straight and let them past before you get to a twisty part.

Another point for clarification. If I was to let somebody past while on my flying lap as they are also on their flying lap but clearly faster than me. But if they go off the track and I pass them, I would expect them to back off and let me get on with my lap, but past experiences have seen them trying to pass me or getting annoyed that I am not moving over again. In my eyes, I've given them a chance and now they should give me one as they've ruined their flying lap.

When two cars are in their flying laps you dont need to move over. Neither does the other car.

On this track you will need good tactics to create a clear track for yourself. Makes it interesting.

Above only for the prequaly event of course. During the league we will have a private superpole setting.

Yeah, I have considered that also, but that is too lame :) In real life pilots that drive the VLN races also need to manouvre though slower traffic. :)

There will be blood, sweat, tears and a few happy faces at the end of those 1:55h :)

Bram?

Liveries

RaceDepartement will provide a single driver skin for the BMW M3 GT2. Of course its encouraged to submit your own skin for the skinpack. Please make sure you use the RD branded banners that we will provide later.
Livery deadline: Monday May 2nd 2011

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

To join the OverTake Racing Club races I want them to be: (multiple choice)

• Free to access

Votes: 17 77.3%
  • Better structured events

Votes: 5 22.7%
  • Better structured racing club forum

Votes: 3 13.6%
  • More use of default game content

Votes: 2 9.1%
  • More use of fixed setups

Votes: 6 27.3%
  • No 3rd party registration pages

Votes: 5 22.7%