GRAB_124.JPG
GRAB_123.JPG
GRAB_122.JPG
GRAB_121.JPG
GRAB_120.JPG

GRAB_118.JPG
GRAB_119.JPG

Last edited:
Can we use a custom font for the numbers or do they have to be the font used in the template? Would be really cool to have the custom fonts!

This should be a fun race. It looks like we are using rf2's oval flag rules, correct?

Edit: Lorenzo, I can get on the server.

Last edited:
Has anyone else done any testing on Lausitzring yet? I've been trying to figure out whether that track needs Speedway or Short Oval kit. Right now I'm thinking Short Oval kit is the way to go because of the low banking. Speedway seems to have way too much understeer.

Found I had bad computer problems, rF2 not happy. Assetto Corsa used to run fine, now not happy. Smell of smoke from computer. New mother board installed and working. New graphics card now installed. I am running out of money and time. So computer torn apart and rebuilt. I'm still testing the computer now if its all working right. Many programs to install. Basic rF2 now installed. Ran some laps and rF2 seems good. Assetto Corsa running again and seems good. HWMonitor_x6 installed and voltages and temps all look good. I am working on this day and night when I can't sleep. I am making every effort to be ready in time with computer hardware.

Still need to attempt a simple paint job tonight. Car 68, team DraftDancer. Paint programs are next to install. I'm just happy I saved all my Steam passwords on a CD along with other back up passwords. Many cars and tracks all backed up different sims. I could have lost everything. I have done that before. I did lose some programs I paid cash for. Nothing I could do about this.

Fingers crossed all works out.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

What's needed for simracing in 2024?

• More games, period

• Better graphics/visuals

• Advanced physics and handling

• More cars and tracks

• AI improvements

• AI engineering

• Cross-platform play