RD GP Championship 2017 I

Status
Not open for further replies.
I will have time to paint this weekend. It has been a very busy week of work, with my grandson. I just installed this simulation just a few weeks ago, lol. How many hours long do you want to make these oval races????? I of course, will go along with whatever is decided by you all. A simple paint job will do for me, should not take long, I hope. I am more concerned about practice time, my setup, and my untested rF2 internet connection. It would be nice to test my connection with this simulation before our first official race. I have installed 4 all new sticks of ram. I am in the best shape yet with my old Frankenstein W7 machine. rF2 is going DX11 soon??? What news about this?

I'll get working on mine and @Matt88 Skins and get them submitted to you by the end of the weekend.

In other news, I am in love with this car and this track, man does it feel amazing. Excited to see what everyones pace is like!

Our livery is also in progress and should be finished over the weekend. You can't rush art.
expectation-vs-reality-painting_fb_1769049.jpg

Just don't follow the guidelines above.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

What's needed for simracing in 2024?

• More games, period

• Better graphics/visuals

• Advanced physics and handling

• More cars and tracks

• AI improvements

• AI engineering