RD GP Championship 2012

Status
Not open for further replies.
@Jari Vinnari wow an amazing video loved the Text by Drivers you added. ;) Awesome video and I think the commentry was great dispite the negative feedback dont think you should use a live type of commentry but rather a review type style :D Good work Guys

I thought James did good job. He has different commentating style compared to some others and thats OK. I should have made the video edits much shorter and faster to suit his style.
James does a great job, i think some jokes should be brought in tho, and the history of the drivers maybe, commentary is good but could be spiced up a tad :) , also do the video aorund 7-8 minutes if you could :)

maybe that is to short?

also do the video aorund 7-8 minutes if you could :)
maybe that is to short?

This was probably last OWC video so I could not . :p
After receiving the commentary I was too tired and lazy to re-edit the video to shorter length. :)

I have the 2nd group video made but its faith is still unknown. I dont want to make or publish videos without commentary because that would reveal to all how boring and bad the videos really are. :roflmao: :p

peace.
Jari

Duo to final exams next week from monday to wednesday Im only now starting to learn the track and probably wont get much more practise before the race.
However Im confident that I will be at least good enough tommorrow to not be a safety risk.

Quero inscrever para a RD aberto roda Campeonato S2 e leu, entendeu e concordou com os regulamentos da Liga de RaceDepartment
I want to sign up for the RD Open Wheel Championship S2 and I have read, understood and agreed to the RaceDepartment League Regulations.
I want to sign up for the RD Open Wheel Championship S2 and I have read, understood and agreed to the RaceDepartment League Regulations.
Guys, sorry but we can't put you on the grid for tomorrows race. Please make sure you attend some races in the racing club first before entering a league so you are familiar with the game and the procedures.

Thanks guys:thumbsup:

Really regret the choice to race with two groups in this league as its again the good guys in the second server that are the victim of all the people that constantly sign out and fail to commit.

I am really sorry for you guys. We had 45 sign-ups and it looked perfect to race with two groups. :(

Really regret the choice to race with two groups in this league as its again the good guys in the second server that are the victim of all the people that constantly sign out and fail to commit.

I am really sorry for you guys. We had 45 sign-ups and it looked perfect to race with two groups. :(
as you say, it's bound to happen but on rnd2 and a short championship?

seriously, if people are preapred to sign up and accept the rules then they should stick at it and commit to it, if they cannot keep to the agreement and dissapear without a word, i personally think penalty's should be dished out, and the piority of a league slot should be given to other's who are more commited.

so what if we did bad... this is our second championship... we should be in group 1 ??
gonna miss my battles with mr begley.. sighn me out of the championship please bram.. im racing with people ive never raced before..

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

To join the OverTake Racing Club races I want them to be: (multiple choice)

• Free to access

Votes: 167 87.4%
  • Better structured events

Votes: 32 16.8%
  • Better structured racing club forum

Votes: 28 14.7%
  • More use of default game content

Votes: 28 14.7%
  • More use of fixed setups

Votes: 56 29.3%
  • No 3rd party registration pages

Votes: 70 36.6%