RD GP Championship 2012

Status
Not open for further replies.
Why are we not racing the 2005 layout at Jaca? It's much more interesting in my opinion. There are a couple of high speed turns that are just fantastic and the whole layout is just perfect for these cars.

well had some great battles with dave beegley {sorry dave couldnt help myself lol}..
they got my name wrong to.. lankett.. lol. and when we were having our battles i was arnold.. lol..

After watching the whole cast I have to say there were more "Arnolds" on the track than I expected, hehehe - great commentating, guys! :)

Had a great race there, although I could have done better - too many small mistakes. Lost a lot of time during the last laps due to my almost non existing tires. But overall I'm quite satisfied to finished this in the Top 10 in Division 1A.

Next race will be harder though, I'm sure I will be one of the slow backmarkers there.

Guys I have watched the live stream Open Wheeler race for the 3rd time, What a great race, A few of you mentioned this to me on TS last week and after looking into it a bit more im seriously considering purchasing it. The forumula 3's look brill.
I will do the try before you buy 60mins first to see if i can take to it, if im sure I will and I hope to be on track with you soon.

Stu

Reported incidents will be reviewed by the league staff. The procedure to file an incident report can be found in the Information thread.
Incidents

It may happen that rules get violated. In such cases it is up to the drivers to report the violation. The staff encourages this and will only investigate incidents that are reported by drivers.

No report = no investigation = no penalty

A report can be sent to the staff within 24 hours via a private message and it should contain:
  • The name of the reported driver (the violator)
  • A link to a youtube movie that shows the incident from various angles
  • A short description of the incident, without rant.
You must always send the report with your own forum account. You can only send a report if you were actually in the race. Report from an outsider will be not be considered.
The staff will then investigate the incident and report back with the outcomes and penalties on the forums.

Round 1 - Campo Grande
  • Thomas Stauer vs Stefan Woudenberg - Avoidable collision caused by Thomas, As the driver hasn't finished the race neither received any points we take the penalty to the next race. TS is not allowed to qualify and has to start the race at Jacarepagua from the back of the field.

Excuse my absence, but on Saturday I had to donate blood for the brother of my girlfriend and when I got home I had already finished the race, this race on the 14th unfortunately I will not participate, it is the birthday of the father of my girlfriend, but in the next steps will be free to participate.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

What's needed for simracing in 2024?

• More games, period

• Better graphics/visuals

• Advanced physics and handling

• More cars and tracks

• AI improvements

• AI engineering

• Cross-platform play

• New game Modes