rF2 RD Fun Cup @ Nürburgring 24h - Mon 26th Jan

rFactor 2 Racing Club event
Nice ISI just released the Mountain Peak track. Did a few laps with the Lola LMP1 and a few GT cars. This circuit looks booring, but the infield requires some balls with a high downforce setup really tight, but in parts 3rd and 4th gear corners and you can lap GTs in it. Crazy stuff

struggled a lot with fps and had a few excursions on the grass before i left.also with the headlights many cars had on, everything looked quite different

Sorry Simon, I wondered why I had so llittle damage, it was landing on your car that saved me.

No problem mate. I only saw you turn left into to barrier and had no place to go. Only the hope i can pass you before gravity starts to work.Strange is only that my engine exploded a few corner later while up shifting.

"Blasting" can be so relative. :D Was great fun. :thumbsup:

I can only say for me it felt also like "blasting". But at least you didnt use your horn :)

After all these years I still can't wrap my head around the ring. I need pacenotes so badly!
Still I somehow managed to win the Clio class (thanks to Simon's retirement) although @Iosu Garcia put some serious pressure on me on the last lap . :thumbsup:

It was a nice fight. I enjoyed it a lot! It was a pity that I touched the grass in the last braking zone (after the straight), they were going to be exciting last corners!!

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back