rF2 RD Fun Cup @ Nürburgring 24h - Mon 26th Jan

rFactor 2 Racing Club event
:confused: Now what!!!

Where did the road go! :O_o:

Oooo, it's downhill.

:D

There it is again... :whistling:

image-jpg.76602

I hope i can make a bigger jump today. Don't know with car yet but it will be tough to beat this one :D

Had a good qualy with first in class and 11th overall. So a good result with my little Clio :thumbsup:

Start was funny with such a mixed grid. Lost a lot of postions at the way to the first chicane. But many missed the breakpoint and i could sneak through back into P10 :). Then i could follow Gijs until at the Schwedenkreuz and Aremberg some guys crash and you gain P5 :p. I could nearly keep this position for one complete lap. But then the faster cars flied by at the straights. Then @David O'Reilly did a mistake in Wippermann got thrown up in the air and decided to land on my hood :(. First it look like i had no serious damage but after a few more corner my engine exploded, my wheel started to go crazy and my game crashed. :cautious:
And i had such a nice lead in my class :rolleyes:

Clio is not encrypted i don't think, so it could get a gear modification done to it so it would be more even on top speed with the Miata,witch would make for some real fun as three of the cars would be fairly close on over all pace.:)

Had a good qualy with first in class and 11th overall. So a good result with my little Clio :thumbsup:

Start was funny with such a mixed grid. Lost a lot of postions at the way to the first chicane. But many missed the breakpoint and i could sneak through back into P10 :). Then i could follow Gijs until at the Schwedenkreuz and Aremberg some guys crash and you gain P5 :p. I could nearly keep this position for one complete lap. But then the faster cars flied by at the straights. Then @David O'Reilly did a mistake in Wippermann got thrown up in the air and decided to land on my hood :(. First it look like i had no serious damage but after a few more corner my engine exploded, my wheel started to go crazy and my game crashed. :cautious:
And i had such a nice lead in my class :rolleyes:
Sorry Simon, I wondered why I had so llittle damage, it was landing on your car that saved me.

Thanks all for a fun race.
Apologies to anyone I inconvenienced at Aremburg on lap 1. I braked and turned in but not enough and ran wide. It nasty you have too much time to think as you straightline the grass beside the fence at 180 kph.

Was looking forward to it, but I just managed to get in last minute and due to technical problems couldn't even do a lap before the race. First lap was brilliant starting P18 and working my way up to P3/4, but on the second lap my head really wasnt in the right place and got carried away a bit and basically crashed in a straight line. After that I called it a day as I would have driven in no mans land anyway and just wasn't fully concentrated, but my start is fun to watch :D
By the way one of the Fiats was bloody fast in the corners. Didnt know that the Fiat is so fast in twisty bits.

Great fun.
Things started with a little incident that caused a little pile up. Sorry about that.
After that my Fiat was battling with the Clio and what a blast. On the straights even with draft i couldn't overtake them. Managed to gain a few places which is always nice.
Thank you all for another nice event. :thumbsup:

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 371 16.0%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 255 11.0%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 247 10.7%
  • < 4 years

Votes: 181 7.8%
  • < 5 years