RD Formula Manager - Season 6

Status
Not open for further replies.
Apologies in advance for striking through what I said previously - curiosity got the better of me! :p
I won't be returning, just came by to see what's been going on.

It's been really weird not having that icon on my favourites bar :p A very interesting development, wasn't expecting so much rants since the 'bad guy' (me) was out of the play.
Honestly, I'm not suprised by @kedy89 's return, for the better of the game, I was hoping you would do so. And I'm really happy to see that @Aidan Keranen got Mika back, you deserve him! :)

I have one thing I'd like to comment on, but seeing as things are starting to settle down, I won't be causing more rants.
With that, I'm signing out again. In case I have a peak again, I've turned on my online activity for people to see.
Have fun everyone! :thumbsup:

2KF1
Sponsor L and V (question @Omer Said, does qualifying count towards the "No Safe/Easy" sponsor?)
Aston Martin engines (M)
Pirelli tyres (300)
x1 Engine upgrade (speed) (500)
x1 Durability Upgrade (500)
x1 Driver Testing (Hakkinen) (800)
x2 Testing upgrade (Hakkinen) (800)
=I dunno, 50 leftover? I'm not in a maths mood

Keranen Motorsport
change colours back to S4 pairing, (R0 G44 B230) - Blue and Yellow (standard)
Sponsor G and V
Cosworth engine (5 races) (100)
Goodyear tyres (400)
x2 durability upgrade (1000)
x1 fuel upgrade

2KF1
Sponsor L and V (question @Omer Said, does qualifying count towards the "No Safe/Easy" sponsor?)
Aston Martin engines (M)
Pirelli tyres (300)
x1 Engine upgrade (speed) (500)
x1 Durability Upgrade (500)
x1 Driver Testing (Hakkinen) (800)
x2 Testing upgrade (Hakkinen) (800)
=I dunno, 50 leftover? I'm not in a maths mood

Keranen Motorsport
change colours back to S4 pairing, (R0 G44 B230) - Blue and Yellow (standard)
Sponsor G and V
Cosworth engine (5 races) (100)
Goodyear tyres (400)
x2 durability upgrade (1000)
x1 fuel upgrade

Qualifying is not considered for those sponsors. :thumbsup:

Hakkinen is at racing seat. If he participates in a race, he will lose those testing skills you just bought.

Keranen Motorsport purchase has 3 car upgrades (2 durability, 1 fuel). 2 is the maximum.

whoops on multiple
Can a note be made that it's aimed at test drivers, I've missed that otherwise.
Scrap the driver test at 2KF1, instead one fuel upgrade, no further buys
scrap the fuel upgrade at KM, no further buys

All set and we are ready to go!

Testing Results First:
upload_2017-3-3_1-5-49.png

(A small update with the game system increases the manufacturer testing effectiveness, a little bit. Not a big difference)

Short Season Preview

Milos Ancevski and Manolis Sigoulakis forfeited their teams from the series and left a big void. In the opposite, the only newcomer is Marguar Competition Motorsports under the leadership of Jordan Bradford.

Introduction of Porsche will topple the performance order upside-down as many teams switched to the German manufacturer. Only Aston Martin and Riferra remain as custom-built engines. Tyre suppliers also underwent huge changes. Pirelli now has ultra softs while Bridgestone introduced ultra hards. Michelin took a step forward in wet tracks as they have monsoon tyres now.

Sister Teams are prevented from highly developed engines which will also affect the grid in this season for sure.

BRT
Shockingly, the last year's dominating team lost their drivers. But their car is extremely strong as they started developing this season's car early in the Season 5. Even though the German squad lost their valuable Ronnie Peterson, now they have another veteran Juan Manuel Fangio. Nico Hulkenberg joins to the team. He is remembered with his succesful performance in the Season 1's Williams. This team is a default title contender.

Silver Soul Racing
Just like their main team, they lost their leading driver. But Lella Lombardi joined to the line-up along with the inexperienced Ryan Briscoe. We probably won't see them competing behind BRT this season due to big engine difference, but they will fight in the mid-field fiercely.

Girl Power
The team retains the last season's line-up. However, they discarded Audrey for Porsche engines. They want to bounce back after two seasons of frustration. Simona di Silvestro sees herself as a title contender as she believes in her skills and the team's.

Red Night
They managed to hire Ronnie Peterson, who is the best driver on the grid right now. As Daniel Ricciardo left, Sebastian Vettel will partner the legendary champion. Their Riferra engine is currently behind both Aston Martin and Porsche, but Peterson speaks hopeful about the prospects of the team. He might be the one who make a difference.

DTK Racing
The most notorious team of the previous season returns with the same driver line-up. After Audrey, they will use Aston Martin engines and they expect great performance from them. Their weak budget is a concern, but they can turn things around massively if they manage to get some good results in the first races.

2KF1
Fernando Alonso joins to the flying Finn Mika Hakkinen. The team has one of the strongest driver line-up in the grid. They will try to break their streak of bad luck in Season 6. They are the sole customers of Pirelli and we will see how will they cope up with the most fragile tyre of the grid.

Jawz GP
They took huge steps forward in the last season with Michael Schumacher's great finishes. And they keep the same line-up from the previous year. Now they will have Porsche engines too. Their only goal is chasing wins this time.

Canon Racing
They start the season as a wholly new team with a new engine and two new drivers. Their leading driver is considered the 2nd best on the grid, Stefan Bellof. Ferenc Szisz also proved a solid performance last season. These two skilled drivers will be supplied with Porsche engines and a well-developed chassis. This might be the flash team of the season.

Keranen Motorsport
It is no secret that the team has no big ambitions as they are a sort of junior squad next to 2KF1. They are also the sole customer of Cosworth and it shows the ambitions of the team. However, John Watson claims that they are here for constant point-finishes.

Thunderstorm Racing
Very similarly to Keranen Motorsport, this team is there to supply Red Night. But they are powered by a superior engine as Ferrari. The team's line-up remains the same. They will be there to fight for point finishes.

Reed Road Racing
Last season started fantastic, but ended in a mediocre fashion. Yet it was only the beginning of their partnership with BMW. This year, they will get even more improvements with the engine and they might chase strong results such as top 5. Leaving Grip Racing, Sebastien Loeb and Valentino Rossi joined to the team.

Ram F1
They signed a flash contract as Jim Clark joined to the squad. It clearly shows that the team has higher ambitions in this season. They have to help Riferra engines to move forward in order to remain in the top battle.

Nitro Grand Prix
Last season's Canon Racing line-up is now racing under Nitro GP. The team has no great ambitions as a sister team, but they have a decent chassis along with Mercedes engines. They will try to grab solid positions whenever the stronger teams make mistakes.

Mars GP
The only team with a single driver starting to the season. But that single driver is a very formidable one! Daniel Ricciardo signed an expensive contract with the team and he will help them to climb into podium battles. Porsche might help him to achieve his ambitions which he failed to with Red Night.

Teeside Motorsports
The team had a learning year last season, but they are now ready to get more. As another Porsche-runner, their expectations are higher than ever. The same driver line-up of Verstappen and Senna will carry the team above.

Marguar Competition Motorsports
A totally new squad formed in the last months before the start of the season. With Ferrari engines, they won't be able to grasp success immediately, but they will try to improve and become a win-contender as soon as possible. A veteran driver, Jann Mardenborough will help the team alongside a rookie, Josef Newgarden.

And now the Australian Grand Prix Weekend begins!
upload_2017-3-3_1-7-30.png

Forecast expects no rain.

The qualifying will end on Sunday night, and the race will begin. Give me the qualifying strategies before that time. You can always give them via PM to hide your qualifying tactics.
@kedy89 @TTupsi @Sasha Jednak @Jimlaad43 @Aidan Keranen @Tim.E @airutonpurosuto8912 @Andy 'Mars Bar' Graham @rubaru @The_Laskinator @Azabadaza @Slyfrequency

All set and we are ready to go!

Testing Results First:
View attachment 176965
(A small update with the game system increases the manufacturer testing effectiveness, a little bit. Not a big difference)

Short Season Preview

Milos Ancevski and Manolis Sigoulakis forfeited their teams from the series and left a big void. In the opposite, the only newcomer is Marguar Competition Motorsports under the leadership of Jordan Bradford.

Introduction of Porsche will topple the performance order upside-down as many teams switched to the German manufacturer. Only Aston Martin and Riferra remain as custom-built engines. Tyre suppliers also underwent huge changes. Pirelli now has ultra softs while Bridgestone introduced ultra hards. Michelin took a step forward in wet tracks as they have monsoon tyres now.

Sister Teams are prevented from highly developed engines which will also affect the grid in this season for sure.

BRT
Shockingly, the last year's dominating team lost their drivers. But their car is extremely strong as they started developing this season's car early in the Season 5. Even though the German squad lost their valuable Ronnie Peterson, now they have another veteran Juan Manuel Fangio. Nico Hulkenberg joins to the team. He is remembered with his succesful performance in the Season 1's Williams. This team is a default title contender.

Silver Soul Racing
Just like their main team, they lost their leading driver. But Lella Lombardi joined to the line-up along with the inexperienced Ryan Briscoe. We probably won't see them competing behind BRT this season due to big engine difference, but they will fight in the mid-field fiercely.

Girl Power
The team retains the last season's line-up. However, they discarded Audrey for Porsche engines. They want to bounce back after two seasons of frustration. Simona di Silvestro sees herself as a title contender as she believes in her skills and the team's.

Red Night
They managed to hire Ronnie Peterson, who is the best driver on the grid right now. As Daniel Ricciardo left, Sebastian Vettel will partner the legendary champion. Their Riferra engine is currently behind both Aston Martin and Porsche, but Peterson speaks hopeful about the prospects of the team. He might be the one who make a difference.

DTK Racing
The most notorious team of the previous season returns with the same driver line-up. After Audrey, they will use Aston Martin engines and they expect great performance from them. Their weak budget is a concern, but they can turn things around massively if they manage to get some good results in the first races.

2KF1
Fernando Alonso joins to the flying Finn Mika Hakkinen. The team has one of the strongest driver line-up in the grid. They will try to break their streak of bad luck in Season 6. They are the sole customers of Pirelli and we will see how will they cope up with the most fragile tyre of the grid.

Jawz GP
They took huge steps forward in the last season with Michael Schumacher's great finishes. And they keep the same line-up from the previous year. Now they will have Porsche engines too. Their only goal is chasing wins this time.

Canon Racing
They start the season as a wholly new team with a new engine and two new drivers. Their leading driver is considered the 2nd best on the grid, Stefan Bellof. Ferenc Szisz also proved a solid performance last season. These two skilled drivers will be supplied with Porsche engines and a well-developed chassis. This might be the flash team of the season.

Keranen Motorsport
It is no secret that the team has no big ambitions as they are a sort of junior squad next to 2KF1. They are also the sole customer of Cosworth and it shows the ambitions of the team. However, John Watson claims that they are here for constant point-finishes.

Thunderstorm Racing
Very similarly to Keranen Motorsport, this team is there to supply Red Night. But they are powered by a superior engine as Ferrari. The team's line-up remains the same. They will be there to fight for point finishes.

Reed Road Racing
Last season started fantastic, but ended in a mediocre fashion. Yet it was only the beginning of their partnership with BMW. This year, they will get even more improvements with the engine and they might chase strong results such as top 5. Leaving Grip Racing, Sebastien Loeb and Valentino Rossi joined to the team.

Ram F1
They signed a flash contract as Jim Clark joined to the squad. It clearly shows that the team has higher ambitions in this season. They have to help Riferra engines to move forward in order to remain in the top battle.

Nitro Grand Prix
Last season's Canon Racing line-up is now racing under Nitro GP. The team has no great ambitions as a sister team, but they have a decent chassis along with Mercedes engines. They will try to grab solid positions whenever the stronger teams make mistakes.

Mars GP
The only team with a single driver starting to the season. But that single driver is a very formidable one! Daniel Ricciardo signed an expensive contract with the team and he will help them to climb into podium battles. Porsche might help him to achieve his ambitions which he failed to with Red Night.

Teeside Motorsports
The team had a learning year last season, but they are now ready to get more. As another Porsche-runner, their expectations are higher than ever. The same driver line-up of Verstappen and Senna will carry the team above.

Marguar Competition Motorsports
A totally new squad formed in the last months before the start of the season. With Ferrari engines, they won't be able to grasp success immediately, but they will try to improve and become a win-contender as soon as possible. A veteran driver, Jann Mardenborough will help the team alongside a rookie, Josef Newgarden.

And now the Australian Grand Prix Weekend begins!
View attachment 176967

Forecast expects no rain.

The qualifying will end on Sunday night, and the race will begin. Give me the qualifying strategies before that time. You can always give them via PM to hide your qualifying tactics.
@kedy89 @TTupsi @Sasha Jednak @Jimlaad43 @Aidan Keranen @Tim.E @airutonpurosuto8912 @Andy 'Mars Bar' Graham @rubaru @The_Laskinator @Azabadaza @Slyfrequency
Was Mika in a driver test anyway?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back