* Tyre: Michelin (300)
* Total: 900cr

Nitro Grand Prix buys
* Sponsors: E-T
* Engine: Mercedes for 5 races (180)
* Tyre: Bridgestone (500)
* Total: 680cr

More buys soon for both teams.

OH WELL..... That is quite unexpected and sad. Total loss is 3 managers and all of them were a valuable part of the game. Milos' quit is even worse as he has left the forums. I hope this game will not cause anymore feuds or incidents like this. :thumbsdown:

See ya Danica, hello Ronnie (if allowed)

You can't get rid of a driver you bought, but you could have purchased Peterson for 600 credits as your 3rd driver. Yet you have 500 right now.

Should I take Bellof away or leave him there?

Bellof is yours with the biddings, you can't revert that purchase.

That came as a shock (sorta). Anyways I'd then like to cancel my Blackcat deal which would've cost me 1000 cr, and instead sign a deal for 10 races with Porsche.
@Omer Said is this possible? :)

Yes, your purchases are nulled for a technical reason (Milos leaving), so I want you to make a new post with your new purchases from stratch. Porsche deal is OK. :thumbsup:

While we're here,
2KF1 will purchase Hakkinen no matter what, pending further changes to the driver lineup (he may be a test driver, we don't know).

We'll try to make up for some of the damage caused by all this.

He is your 3rd driver now for 600 credits. 3rd drivers can be promoted any time with the new rules by the way. They only lose all their testing skills when you do this. (All may need to check out the new rules regarding 3rd drivers in this season)

TO ALL: Drivers freed from Milos' teams are free right now. You can get them for 600 credits as your 3rd driver IF you have the money. First come first served. Purchases can't be reverted unless you had bought Blackcat engines. Note that Hakkinen is already bought by Aidan.

TO ALL: When you add new items to your purchases, please edit your posts instead of replying new ones so it is easier for me to follow. Not a strict rule or something, but that would be better for me. You can just say "I edited my purchases" when you make a new buy. :thumbsup:

OH WELL..... That is quite unexpected and sad. Total loss is 3 managers and all of them were a valuable part of the game. Milos' quit is even worse as he has left the forums. I hope this game will not cause anymore feuds or incidents like this. :thumbsdown:
1 of them due to arranged bids, but well. If he had just went for Bellof as planned initially, all of this could've been avoided. Never expected to be able to keep him anyway.

• Deleted member 161052

Canon Racing buys
* Sponsors: D-O
* Engine: Porsche for 5 races (600)
* Tyre: Michelin (300)
* Total: 900cr

Nitro Grand Prix buys
* Sponsors: E-T
* Engine: Mercedes for 5 races (180)
* Tyre: Bridgestone (500)
* Total: 680cr

More buys soon for both teams.
Canon Racing buys
* Durability upgrade (500)
* Qualifying upgrade (500)
* Tyre testing (400)
* Engine testing (500)
* Hire Engineer (300)
* +1 wet track for Szisz (400)
* Total: 3500cr (plus previous buys)
* Remaining: 300cr left

Nitro Grand Prix buys
* Chassis upgrade (500)
* Fuel upgrade (600)
* Tyre testing (400)
* Engine testing (500)
* Hire Engineer (300)
* +1 concentration to Kobayashi (400)
* +1 speed to Massa (400)
* +1 tyre mastery to Massa (400)
* Total: 4180cr (plus previous buys)
* Remaining: 220cr

I haven't forgot to announce that Canon's favourite track will be Japan and Nitro's will be Malaysia.

Last edited by a moderator:
Budget: 7000

Drivers: 2100
Porsche Engine (10 Races): 1000
Goodyear Tyres: 400
2x Speed MSC: 800
2x Tyre Mastery LH: 800
1x Engine Testing: 500
1x Chassis Upgrade, 1x Durability Upgrade: 1000

Leftover Budget: 400

Favourite Track is France.

Last edited by a moderator:
Red Night is interested in Peterson if that is possible. Moving Bianchi to third driver in that case.

It is possible. And so he is yours now. 600 credits is the price.

Manager Name: Jordan Bradford
Team Name: Marguar Competition Motorsports
Team Colors: Dark Grey / Red
Tyre supplier: Bridgestone - 500
Engine Contract: Ferrari - 10 Races - 300
Favorite Track: Japan
Sponsors: E / O
Driver 1: Jann Mardenborough - 600
Driver 2: Josef Newgarden - 600

Cr Spent - 2200

WELCOME! Glad to see a new face. Good luck. :thumbsup:

Red Night
Money - 1850cr
Buying Peterson - 600 cr (he is now 1st driver and Bianchi is test driver)
Engine testing for speed - 500 cr
Bridgestone tyres - 500 cr
Sponsors - D and V
Total - 1600 cr
Money left - 250 cr

Thunderstorm Racing

Money - 400 cr
RIferra Ferrari engine for 1 race - 50 cr
Michellin tyres - 300 cr
Total - 350 cr
Sponsors - E and N
Money left - 50 cr

Rapido (I know it's gone) and Mars have 0cr, how is that possible if they haven't chose their tyres and engines yet?

Last edited:
Rapido (I know it's gone) and Mars have 0cr, how is that possible if they haven't chose their tyres and engines yet?

It is possible only for tyre and engine to go negative. Thunderstorm can't use Riferra engines. Sister teams are allowed to use only Cosworth+Renault+Mercedes+Ferrari engines.

It's nice to see that apparently I'm the only one who gives a duck about me being completely screwed over and as results forced out due to a sheme about arranged bids by two other managers. Probably Milos even holds the sympathies since he left completely, when he was in fact the one who caused this whole mess with his great sportsmanship. So yeah, thanks for nothing, and I'll give my proper goodbyes in ~2-3 months when I've finished moderating F1 career.

I'm not commenting because that's the game. The inherent risk of upgrading your drivers is exactly what happened, you can lose them at the end of the season. I get it, having 4 brilliant drivers and losing 3 of them sucks, but you win some you lose some. I'm just happy that someone else will win for once. I think you've taken this waaaaaay too personally, and your constant Go F*** Yourselves were way over the line. That said, I can see where they came from, and I am sad that it is eventually leading to us losing two long term Forum Games members.

@Omer Said
Which engines are "partner engines"?

GIRL POWER
Sponsors I & O
Favourite track: Monaco

4400cr
Goodyear (400)
Porsche 10 races (1000)
2 x Qualifying upgrade (1000)
Hire an engineer (300)
2 x Driver testing (for both girls) (1600)
=100cr left

I'm not commenting because that's the game. The inherent risk of upgrading your drivers is exactly what happened, you can lose them at the end of the season. I get it, having 4 brilliant drivers and losing 3 of them sucks, but you win some you lose some. I'm just happy that someone else will win for once. I think you've taken this waaaaaay too personally, and your constant Go F*** Yourselves were way over the line. That said, I can see where they came from, and I am sad that it is eventually leading to us losing two long term Forum Games members.
So, should I just take it as a joke? Because it clearly was personal. Also, I would've taken that comment coming from Omer, or Tapio, or Sasha, etc., but from you, Mr. I-further-delay-overdue-game-updates-because-I-take-questions-asking-for-updates-personally (not to mention that you're normally among the first to ask for it yourself)? Definitely not. Knowing how you reacted on some things already, I would've loved to see your reaction if you had been in my position. You too are normally rather quick to complain if things don't go the way you want.
It's not about losing good drivers, heck I expected to lose 2 of them (Bellof was an easy target, everyone could've figured that Peterson would be my first bid). But the way it happened, no way I'm just gonna let it pass.
As for the GFY comments, you're a mod, you could've deleted them, could've warned me, could've banned me. Since neither you or someone else did, I didn't see a problem.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

Online or Offline racing?

• 100% online racing

Votes: 72 7.4%
  • 75% online 25% offline

Votes: 101 10.4%
  • 50% online 50% offline

Votes: 141 14.5%
  • 25% online 75% offline

Votes: 267 27.4%