RD Formula Manager - Season 6

Status
Not open for further replies.
:confused: Wow, I really missed a lot during last season. And I really can't explain in words how bad I feel with these 3 managers leaving the game. :(
But let's be honest at some point engine deals would have lead to what is happening now. I won't try to reason anyone and get anyone back. Nor I will retire, as I enjoy to just take a quick look (this quick became longer in recent seasons :unsure:) and "play managing" a bit when time allows.:)

• Deleted member 161052

Blackcat will be gone unless other managers bid for the ownership of it.

• Deleted member 161052

Should I take Bellof away or leave him there?

4Vvbx.gif

brought-some-pop-corn.jpg

That came as a shock (sorta). Anyways I'd then like to cancel my Blackcat deal which would've cost me 1000 cr, and instead sign a deal for 10 races with Porsche.

@Omer Said is this possible? :)

Shame, through everything still respected the guy. Will go down in FG as one hell of a player (for whatever reasons you wish). However that'll no doubt fall on deaf ears, can't help that.

Otherwise will have to talk to Omer about what we at 2KF1 can do, driver wise and what not. Aston Martin engines still have 2 customer spots open for anyone interested.

I don't want any negative attention, but for someone who just signed up to this... that was quite dramatic, I'm the British equivalent of jimlaads MJ meme, only i'd probably be eating a stereotypical fish and chips, wearing a top hat and a monocle...

While we're here,
2KF1 will purchase Hakkinen no matter what, pending further changes to the driver lineup (he may be a test driver, we don't know).

We'll try to make up for some of the damage caused by all this.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back