RD Formula Manager - Season 5

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ram F1
Total Budget = 1,550Cr

Purchases
Re-sign with Riferra Engines (with Sasha's blessing) and perform one Engine Test 500Cr
Research for Next Season 350Cr
Dump Bridgestone and Sign Goodyear 600Cr

Bank remaining 100Cr for next session.
Sponsors to be F & K

May I ask when does the market close? I think we should have more time for everything, to make sure everyone notices and what not, since it's been quite a break this one.

My apologies, please allow me to get back into the swing of things.
Resign with Goodyear and Blackcat engine
+1 NY Research

Save the rest. :)
I think we all need to get back into the swing of things. Almost like we should do a new test race just to make sure.

- If you are up to it, we might speed the things up to compensate by making it 3 laps per update.
I am not sure 3 laps per session will work out too well. Several factors send things into chaos during your races.
A minor crash or tyre puncture on the first lap could result in a retirement that I could have corrected with an early pitstop.
A safety car last two laps, and there is a decent chance the safety car period would end up entirely within the three laps. Lap one has 5 crashes or retirements, the next 2 are safety car. I could have asked for a pitstop on the 3rd lap, but with a safety car I might want to push it to the 4th lap.
If someone in ahead of me spins out, I wouldn't want to keep pushing to pass him. I'd likely ease off and start defending from behind me.
Anyways...just a few thoughts from me, but I think the 2-lap cycle works better.

Last edited by a moderator:
May I ask when does the market close? I think we should have more time for everything, to make sure everyone notices and what not, since it's been quite a break this one.

I did not have an exact date as i wanted to give managers enough time to reconnect with the game after the break as you say. I will start tagging around 4-5 days.

I am not sure 3 laps per session will work out too well. Several factors send things into chaos during your races.
A minor crash or tyre puncture on the first lap could result in a retirement that I could have corrected with an early pitstop.
A safety car last two laps, and there is a decent chance the safety car period would end up entirely within the three laps. Lap one has 5 crashes or retirements, the next 2 are safety car. I could have asked for a pitstop on the 3rd lap, but with a safety car I might want to push it to the 4th lap.
If someone in ahead of me spins out, I wouldn't want to keep pushing to pass him. I'd likely ease off and start defending from behind me.
Anyways...just a few thoughts from me, but I think the 2-lap cycle works better.

I think these are really valid concerns and it seems we should stick with the 2-lap system. However, an extra test race would delay the championship even more. Hopefully people will be able to get the grips in a few laps when we begin the 6th race.

good to hear, common sense! :thumbsup:

To my buys:
Sponsor change to F-V (might change F again, but V will stay for sure)
Goodyear tyres (600)
Blackcat engines, obviously (free?)
Engine upgrade (500) +1 Speed (no suprises, need to catch up to the lucky Astons)
Research for next season (350)

And that leaves me with.. 0? :confused: wow, to perfection it is

Btw, very pumped this game is happening again!!

Last edited:
UPDATED BUYS (3900cr)

Audrey engines, Goodyear tyres (600cr)
Research for Next Season (350cr)
2 x Chassis upgrade (1000cr)
Audrey speed (500cr)
Simona Pit stops & Tyre Mastery (800cr)
Michele Tyre Mastery (400cr)

= 250cr left

I'm glad to hear you're alright and great to have you back Omer!
I've missed this game soo much. :inlove:

• Deleted member 161052

CANON BUYS
  • +1 next year's research
  • Re-sign with Blackcat
  • sign with Pirelli
NITRO BUYS
  • +1 engine upgrade
  • Re-sign with Blackcat
  • Re-sign with Pirelli

Last edited by a moderator:
Good to see you back Omer :thumbsup:

Red Night
Money - 5200 cr

Riffera engine
Goodyear tyres - 600 cr
Next year research - 350 cr
Engine testing speed - 500 cr
RIC/VET speed and technical - 1600 cr
Risky research - 1000 cr
Total - 4050 cr
Money left - 1150 cr
Enter Renault series - 300 cr
Drivers: Lucas di Grassi, Antony Davidson and Rubens Barichello.
Money left - 850 cr

Thunderstorm Racing
Money - 1400 cr

Riffera engine - 100cr per race
Bridgestone tyres - 400 cr
Next year research - 350 cr
Engine testing - 500 cr
Total - 1250 cr (since engine money is taken after the race)
Money left - 150 cr

2KF1
Goodyear Tyres contract - 600CR
x1 Engine Research (Reliability) - 500CR
Test Session with J. Button - 700CR
x1 overtaking M. Hakkinen
x1 reseach next season
=50CR left...?

Keranen
Continue Aston Martin engines
Michelin tyres - 400CR
x1 research next season