RD Formula Manager - Season 5

Status
Not open for further replies.
Transfered the driver list to Google e-tables. Link is added to the previous image's location in the first page. It will make it easier to browse drivers, i hope. Currently adding Formula Renault rosters. :thumbsup:

Transfered the driver list to Google e-tables. Link is added to the previous image's location in the first page. It will make it easier to browse drivers, i hope. Currently adding Formula Renault rosters. :thumbsup:
Nice :thumbsup:

Could we get clarification regarding the making debts matter (see Milos' buys), if it's allowed that way I'm gonna add a bunch of buys.

Nice :thumbsup:

Could we get clarification regarding the making debts matter (see Milos' buys), if it's allowed that way I'm gonna add a bunch of buys.

If i am not mistaken, 400 credits are paid to him now for the engines. So he does not get negative budget (200 credits left)

Going negative only possible:
You buy nothing else and only sign new supplier contracts. And also when you have no money after race to pay for the engines.

If i am not mistaken, 400 credits are paid to him now for the engines. So he does not get negative budget (200 credits left)

Going negative only possible:
You buy nothing else and only sign new supplier contracts. And also when you have no money after race to pay for the engines.
ah ok, thought engines were paid after the races :thumbsup:

@Aidan Keranen - Another race in which we see your drivers suddenly got a boost in the final laps. Why is this happening?
It's all about giving as much

2KF1
Formula Renault Team (Keranen Motorsport, use last season blue+yellow): Darren Turner, Heikki Kovalainen, Romain Grosjean - 300CR
Goodyear Tyres contract - 600CR
x1 Engine Research (Reliability) - 500CR
Test Session with J. Button - 700CR
x1 overtaking M. Hakkinen
x1 reseach next season
=50CR left...?

Keranen
Continue Aston Martin engines
Michelin tyres - 400CR
x1 research next season

Sorry Omer but this is getting a lot busy here. Can you start a new Formula Renault thread and keep this place to Forum Manager?

Formula Renault Feeder Series are open for registrations. If there are 5 managers at least, the series will open in a new thread in the Forum Games section. We can't have these both in this same thread as it will make it too messy. The rules for the series are in the first post of this thread.

HELLO ALL! :)

Finally things are a little bit less chaotic here (personally). Though there are still big problems and threats looming, I always wanted to return here. I really miss you folks!

I will try to restart the game now. But there has to be some adjustments unfortunately:
- No more Formula Renault, can't keep up with it in the current condition. :thumbsdown:
- No more flexible engine contracts. Sister teams pay 100 per car, customers pay 50 and that's it.
- All purchases and contract signings are null now as the system is changed and FR is scrapped. Only Aaron's BMW sign-up is valid as it was a "first come first served" deal.
- There might be some days without updates as I can't see my ahead clearly. But currently it is good to go!
- If you are up to it, we might speed the things up to compensate by making it 3 laps per update.

All in all, glad to be here after a long break. I hope we can go on with this game. :thumbsup:

Finally things are a little bit less chaotic here (personally). Though there are still big problems and threats looming, I always wanted to return here. I really miss you folks!

I will try to restart the game now. But there has to be some adjustments unfortunately:
- No more Formula Renault, can't keep up with it in the current condition. :thumbsdown:
- No more flexible engine contracts. Sister teams pay 100 per car, customers pay 50 and that's it.
- All purchases and contract signings are null now as the system is changed and FR is scrapped. Only Aaron's BMW sign-up is valid as it was a "first come first served" deal.
- There might be some days without updates as I can't see my ahead clearly. But currently it is good to go!
- If you are up to it, we might speed the things up to compensate by making it 3 laps per update.

All in all, glad to be here after a long break. I hope we can go on with this game. :thumbsup:
Omer soooo glad to have you back mate, how are you? Are things alright over there?

Omer soooo glad to have you back mate, how are you? Are things alright over there?

I don't want to go much into detail to keep the game thread for game only, but I must say Turkey is a truck without brakes going downhill, we are just waiting to see wherever will we hit. But I am here to ease off my mind! Let's get back into racing. :D

is it too late to join? :p
It is never late to join! :thumbsup:

Missed you so much, glad you're back! Obviously still in for this, just need to get my stuff sorted.

Assuming that my engine deal with @Aidan Keranen is still going

BRT - 7250cr

Aston Martin engines - 50cr per car per race
Goodyear tyres - 600cr

Chassis upgrade - 500cr
Quali upgrade - 400

Engine testing - 500cr
Risky research - 1000cr
Extra risky research - 2000cr

Next season research - 350cr

Enter Formula Renault - 300cr (drivers Ryan Briscoe, Nico Hülkenberg, Justin Wilson)

PET driver training concentration - 400cr
PET driver training technical - 400cr
BEL driver training concentration - 400cr
BEL driver training technical - 400cr

300cr left

Silver Soul Racing - 3750cr
Aston Martin engines - 50cr per car per race
Goodyear tyres - 600cr

Chassis upgrade - 500cr

Engine testing - 500cr

Next season research - 350cr

CLA driver training concentration x2 - 800cr