RD Formula Manager - Season 2

Status
Not open for further replies.
Bianchi I hate you... Because of this I will quick-sell you on the market. Being so bad not able to get points with a pitstop in-hand, and being bad 3 times

Give all now, and get the f**K out of this team!

Last edited:
Well done Mika, nice race, only other car on the lead lap. Safe to say we had a few mistakes in strategy guys, but we crucially got the Red Nights, and we must thank them, Viper, and all other racers on one of the more interesting races for sure

So the race ends....

I will post the race summary and update the budgets soon.

Congrats Steven! Thanks and grats to all who participated. There were amazing battles!

Villeneuve stops Red Night domination

At the breathtaking and very wet American Grand Prix, VTR's Jaques Villeneuve took a dominant victory ahead of 2KF1's Hakkinen. The podium was completed by the other 2KF1, Button.

Even tough Witt started on pole, Schumacher took an early ahead of her while Kubica held the rest of the field behind himself. As the race started under unknown conditions, some drivers opted for wets while some chose intermediate tyres. But as the most of the field were on inters, we saw lots of early pitstops after the crazy rain soaked the track in a short time.

Only Red Nights opted to go on intermediates which brought their podium hopes to nothing. Villeneuve took the lead with an early switch to the wets. Bianchi, who started on wets managed to get into 5th with the rivals pitting, but his later 2 stops pushed him out of points finish. Schumacher pitted and decided to go on with the intermediate tyres which greatly ruined his chances.

While the lead was uncontested. Hakkinen and Alonso fought for the 2nd place. In the end, Alonso's less durable tyres forced him into a 2nd stop. This gave Button the 3rd place. Sigmans were off the pace of first three teams and they could only follow them with 7th and 8th position finishes. Kubica barely held onto 8th as he opted for intermediate tyres.

Midfield proved an amazing thrill with lots of battles and pitstop wars. In the end, Mansell got the 9th position while Coulthard took the final point. Shining stars of the rest of the field were Berger, Massa and Vergne with their solid performances.

Only retirements came with two Re-Volt drivers which ran out of fuel in the final lap.

RESULTS
upload_2014-9-11_2-35-9.png

Budgets and Points are updated in the first two posts.

MARKETPLACE is OPEN!

Sell both drivers. Should make total cash to 5850.

Buy Jean Alesi and Damon Hill. 5850 - 3200 = 2650

Buy Pitcrew Training 1 & 2 = 2650 - 1500 = 1150

Buy Chassis Upgrade 2 = 1150 - 1000 = 150

And that is it. Same sponsors.

Saving my money for next season
Money gets reset between seasons
---
If Bianchi was so f**king stupid to make 3 mistakes while fighting for points, I'm going to quick-sell him now
That's 2550 after the transaction
buy:
Chassis level 2 (1000$)
Chassis level 3 (1200$)
3 KERS units (300$)
50$ left
Sponsor change to C, but like that matters for the last race :p

*edited

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News