RD Formula Manager - Season 2

Status
Not open for further replies.
I was wondering why I had so much money...

I will sell both drivers and just get Damon Hill then. 2450 - 1600 = 850
Then I will get Pitcrew Training 1 = 850 - 500 = 350
Then three more KERS.

Okay, since I already had Pitcrew 1 I will get Driver Training 1 and 1 more Kers. So I will still be trading the drivers in for Damon Hill. So if I am doing this correctly (finally):

Sell drivers + Damon Hill: 2450-1600 = 850
Driver Training 1 = 850-750 = 100
1 KERS = 100-100 = 0

Updated the team list.

The final Grand Prix's qualifying will begin on probably next monday.

But, i have to ask a question:
Is it ok if i give 300, 200 and 100 credits to the top 3 finishing managers for the next season? The next season will have a different game engine. There won't be a visual map. Instead we will have something like a live timing and every turn will be 1 lap.

Updated the team list.

The final Grand Prix's qualifying will begin on probably next monday.

But, i have to ask a question:
Is it ok if i give 300, 200 and 100 credits to the top 3 finishing managers for the next season? The next season will have a different game engine. There won't be a visual map. Instead we will have something like a live timing and every turn will be 1 lap.
some will say i am biased if i say yes (which i do), but i think it depends, if the game is changed radically again, maybe not. if it is much the same again (and it has to be close) then you could. But also you have to admit that it is so easy to snowball in this game, lets face it, Sasha made some really smart buys going into the second race, rode his luck and has profited from that. So to give someone even just 300CR is almost giving the season away (if it doesn't change much of course).

sorry for the essay, and somewhat contradictory statements

I say not. Even a small amount of cash added could mean you can upgrade your car more. Let's take S2 as an example. We all start with 2000, and Steven has 100 extra. While we can only afford to buy a pro driver, he can buy a pro driver and Pitstop upgrade level 1, and that means pretty much he's going to dominate the rest of the season (as pitstop level 1 is really overpowered on this game)

Tire +10 400 cr
Fuel +10 400 cr
Reliability +5 500 cr
KERS 1 unit 100 cr

EDIT: This season will finish and I'm interested to moderate this game..
If I can do it, would you give me everything to calculate moves?

The marketplace is closed

The qualifying session for the Canadian Gp is underway.
Managers with qually upgrades wait for my clue PM. Others please send me your numbers.

Good luck all!

Due to popular opinion, all managers will start to the next season with the same amount of credits.

LIVE TIMING
upload_2014-9-15_23-34-12.png

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back