RD Formula Ford Championship Season 1

Status
Not open for further replies.
@Millsy24 Maybe change the name to something that people won't think is an actual racing series, make it known it's simulated? (don't have a solution but a suggestion)

Good idea, I'll change it :thumbsup:
EDIT: i would if i could.. if a mod could change the title to "RD Formula Ford Sim Championship Season 1" that would be nice :)

Also just 1 team sign up left now

Last edited:
Skin templates
I have included an edited body template by @Milos , as well as the number template and helmet and suit templates

The body and number are essential. The numbers must retain the same font and style however you may change the colour of the background and/or number to fit your livery. There is an obvious gap in the body template for where it goes, so keep this space clear in the body skin.
Please send the completed files to me via - a soon to be set up- pm In .dds format any files sent to me not in that format will be rejected.

Skin mediafire link

Templates added to second post :thumbsup:
I'll be happy to test any files for you in game, as I don't believe there is a working viewer for race07+this mod

Templates added to second post :thumbsup:
I'll be happy to test any files for you in game, as I don't believe there is a working viewer for race07+this mod
Could you upload the mod you use, too?
Pictures of the mod would be good, too (for the ones that dont have Race07 so they at least have a image of how the car looks. Its better for painting)

Demon Tweeks K number design reveal
plate%208%20%20%20%20%2029.jpg

plate%209%20%20%20%20%2057.jpg

Plate19.gif

Could you upload the mod you use, too?
Pictures of the mod would be good, too (for the ones that dont have Race07 so they at least have a image of how the car looks. Its better for painting)
sure, ill add the mod in the first post. I made a few videos when i was testing if the game works with shadowplay, ill add a few of those :)

Demon Tweeks K number design reveal
plate%208%20%20%20%20%2029.jpg

plate%209%20%20%20%20%2057.jpg

Plate19.gif
you're gonna have to pick some numbers mate, a few dots ain't gonna cut it

sure, ill add the mod in the first post. I made a few videos when i was testing if the game works with shadowplay, ill add a few of those :)

you're gonna have to pick some numbers mate, a few dots ain't gonna cut it
He's trolling.
Dots

Colour blinds cant see the numbers there

Qualifying ability -0.1 £10
Consistency -0.05 £20
Race ability -0.05 £30
Rain ability -0.05 £10
passing isnt worth changing, any lower than it is now = more crashes, any higher = passing is too easy

For those which might have planned buys in advance. I did some extended testing this evening, and found that Qualifying ability isn't effective enough on its own, it must be coupled with consistency to be meaningful. Consistency is, therefore, an upgradeable option, and qualifying ability is now cheaper

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back