Personal values after buys:
Quali BHP: 800
Race BHP: 802
CoF: 5075
Quali Skill: 16090
Race Skill: 16230
Quali Variation: 300
Race Variation: 250

Will update once @William Néron posts his team buy(s).
+1 Race BHP
-100 COF
Personal values after buys:
Quali BHP: 800
Race BHP: 803
CoF: 4975
Quali Skill: 16090
Race Skill: 16230
Quali Variation: 300
Race Variation: 250

Updated with Néron's team buys:)

firstly, buys
Change to sponsor T4
+1 race HP, +1 quali HP from FP1 sessions

Secondly, it's somewhat fitting that I make the announcement now. At the completion of Season 3 of the Formula FG Championship, I will be stepping down from the Managing of 2KF1 Racing.
In two and a half seasons, we have always been at the forefront of the championship and made a difference, but I also look for a new challenge that I will no doubt be finding in starting my driving career properly again.
But this isn't the end of the team thankfully. Our perfect plan is now coming out, and I'm happy to announce that @Jamie Cocks will take over the running of the team from Season 4 onwards.
Driver lineup is not locked in for next season as far as I am aware.

firstly, buys
Change to sponsor T4
+1 race HP, +1 quali HP from FP1 sessions

Secondly, it's somewhat fitting that I make the announcement now. At the completion of Season 3 of the Formula FG Championship, I will be stepping down from the Managing of 2KF1 Racing.
In two and a half seasons, we have always been at the forefront of the championship and made a difference, but I also look for a new challenge that I will no doubt be finding in starting my driving career properly again.
But this isn't the end of the team thankfully. Our perfect plan is now coming out, and I'm happy to announce that @Jamie Cocks will take over the running of the team from Season 4 onwards.
Driver lineup is not locked in for next season as far as I am aware.
Loophole to be able to carry over money? :p

• Deleted member 161052

Who should get the N-Tech seat then? Or will Jamie Cocks stay at the team as a driver?

I've just said to everyone that I'm available for next season, and that 2KF1 is going to continue under Jamie's stewarding.
Nothing further has been decided.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

What's needed for simracing in 2024?

• More games, period

• Better graphics/visuals

• Advanced physics and handling

• More cars and tracks

• AI improvements

• AI engineering

• Cross-platform play