RD Formula FG Championship Season 3

Status
Not open for further replies.
budgets updated, just waiting on @XenForo
Entries and Upgrades.png

LET'S BEGIN!

First thing's first, I think I forgot to mention last season, but thanks to the guys at N-Tech @Smartbean @William Néron for having me on board for my first season. Really had a blast. Let's rinse and repeat for this season eh? ;):sneaky:

Sponser: D2 (I swear you all copied off me, I chose D2 first!)

Buys: Are you ready for it? I think we all know what I'll be getting..

WOOOOOO RACE SKILL!

All $1250 of it

Upgrades:
Budget: $1000
Income: $200 (Contract money)
+60 Race Skill ($600)
+20 Quali Skill ($200)
+50 Quali Variance ($400)

Total of Expenses: $1200
Remaining Budget: $0

Personal values after buys:
Quali BHP: 790
Race BHP: 791
CoF: 5075
Quali Skill: 16020
Race Skill: 16060
Quali Variation: 300
Race Variation: 250

Sponsor:
D2

RDFIA Press Realease
After testing was held at the Old Zandvoort track to see if it is suitable for racing, the RDFIA has deemed it to not be at a required level for usage in the Formula FG Championship.
The track is to be replaced by the moderator, of which there is no definite replacement just yet.

RDFIA Press Realease
After testing was held at the Old Zandvoort track to see if it is suitable for racing, the RDFIA has deemed it to not be at a required level for usage in the Formula FG Championship.
The track is to be replaced by the moderator, of which there is no definite replacement just yet.
I believe that the organisers have decided to improve the circuit. The work has been completed I think :p

RDFIA Press Realease
Ah come on! Nah nah nah.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

How are you going to watch 24 hours of Le Mans

• On national tv

Votes: 41 32.5%
  • Eurosport app/website

Votes: 38 30.2%
  • WEC app/website

Votes: 22 17.5%
  • Watch party