RD Formula FG Championship Season 3

Status
Not open for further replies.
In what way? Also, I think that's a bit unfair...
Loss of detail, the only half removed red E in white circle which you can see in the last screen, sponsor placement. Had he ever bothered to ask me I could have given him a proper template (like I gave to Aidan for S2). Don't see why it's unfair, I don't have to like every livery. Didn't really like yours last season (bit of a messy look with the many stripes, think I also said that back then).

That's a honest critique right?
yep.

Now I apologise if I've missed anyone so far, but this is the current state of affairs.
View attachment 106829
If your budget is in red, you may not make your buys yet. If it is white, you are free to make buys.
Everyone may give sponsors now as well.
This'll update when needed, but look to the OP for the latest updates, not here.
what's the function of the green displayed bank money?

Argh, I thought I had "watched" this thread, but apparently I haven't so far :( done so now though.

Skimmed through everything now; some nice tracks lined up, quite a few new faces around the paddock this season and engine values give us a nice platform to build on.

@Aidan Keranen I have agreed contract money with Néron, could you please let me know when it's confirmed, so it's safe for me to make my buys?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

To join the OverTake Racing Club races I want them to be: (multiple choice)

• Free to access

Votes: 23 82.1%
  • Better structured events

Votes: 6 21.4%
  • Better structured racing club forum

Votes: 4 14.3%
  • More use of default game content

Votes: 2 7.1%
  • More use of fixed setups

Votes: 7 25.0%
  • No 3rd party registration pages

Votes: 7 25.0%