RD Formula FG Championship Season 3

Status
Not open for further replies.
well the shape was locked, we had to view it in GP4 Builder (2015).
which I find weird.
why would you release a template just to lock the shape :rolleyes:

Falcon captured at winter tests
hr7c309ldctgdrkzg.jpg

It is stats time (again)!
Mind that these stats are objective and being calculated as averages.

So, let's start with this: The maximum failure a car can get is 16384. So that means 16384 = 100% CoF. This means 8192 = 50% CoF and 4096 = 25% CoF.

Tier 1 has a CoF range of 4000-4800, so I calculated the min and max. The same I did for Tier 2 and 3 of course.

If a Tier 1 team has a max CoF of 4800 it has a 29,3 % CoF, for Tier 2 this is 33,6% and 36,6% for Tier 3.

If a Tier 1 team has a min CoF of 4000 it has a 24,4% CoF, for Tier 2 this is 23,2% and 25,6% for Tier 3.

When you take the averages this is the result:
Tier 1 engines have a 26,85% CoF as average.
Tier 2 engines have a 28,40% CoF as average.
Tier 3 engines have a 31,10% CoF as average.

And I know there are track specific stats though these are just mechanical failures, crashes etc are taken out of consideration.

Once again these are objective and averages, I'll calculate this again once the full CoF stats have been released.

Last edited:
A little update from JHR now I've wifi for half an hour.

Engine choice is currently being discussed within the team, meanwhile I can confirm that we will use Firestone tyres for this season.

As I believe I've already told you Aidan a while back the car is painted and ready, although currently sponsorless. I should have time to stick numbers and names on but a fully, sponsor adorned car may have to wait one or two races to make it's way over from the factory.

Engine choice is currently being discussed within the team, meanwhile I can confirm that we will use Firestone tyres for this season.

As I believe I've already told you Aidan a while back the car is painted and ready, although currently sponsorless. I should have time to stick numbers and names on but a fully, sponsor adorned car may have to wait one or two races to make it's way over from the factory.
just keep me in the loop with your engine, you've got 3 days (pre season test).
As for car, that's more than fine.

Can help you if needed, have the files after all :)

We've got less than a day until the calendar voting is closed and we'll have a full calendar to be released.
We've got 7 teams having voted completely, so get those final choices in (it's very close with about 3 or 4 tracks fighting for 2 spots left)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

To join the OverTake Racing Club races I want them to be: (multiple choice)

• Free to access

Votes: 130 86.1%
  • Better structured events

Votes: 25 16.6%
  • Better structured racing club forum

Votes: 24 15.9%
  • More use of default game content

Votes: 19 12.6%
  • More use of fixed setups

Votes: 45 29.8%
  • No 3rd party registration pages

Votes: 52 34.4%