RD Formula FG Championship Season 1

It can also be adjusted in the MD so that everyone makes a pitstop.
I like it how it is atm, what if everyone made a pitstop? Then we would had mostly the same order as before the pitstops, and harvey still wouldn't had scored points. And all those different strategies mixes it up a little, i had never expected that thomas would score a podium, so that's one of those fun suprises

I like it how it is atm, what if everyone made a pitstop? Then we would had mostly the same order as before the pitstops, and harvey still wouldn't had scored points. And all those different strategies mixes it up a little, i had never expected that thomas would score a podium, so that's one of those fun suprises
The problem is that normally the AI overtakes on track, to make up for different strategies. Not that much of a problem in a 100% distance race with 1 and 2 stops instead of 0 and 1, as the 2 stoppers then can pass the 1 stoppers while they pit, and make up some time for the 2nd stop.

I writed it before in all f1 race you must change min 1 tyre and ... In this race 0pit stop is in 2,3 or i dont know place and who is do pitstop is in 16 from 10 or wtf
Real f1 that's indeed the rules, but look at rosberg in sochi, if he would had started on the primes he could had done a 0 stop in a full race, this was just 50% so a higher chance that you can do 39 laps on 1 set

The problem is that normally the AI overtakes on track, to make up for different strategies.
Yeah that's the only thing what bothers me about monaco, 0 overtakes, most boring race so far. If it would had been a 100% race we would had the excitement of the pitstops twice. But the other 80/90 minutes it would still be boring

Yeah that's the only thing what bothers me about monaco, 0 overtakes, most boring race so far. If it would had been a 100% race we would had the excitement of the pitstops twice. But the other 80/90 minutes it would still be boring
But as written, with 100% distance the cars with 1 stop more wouldn't have been screwed that much. And yeah, Monaco (and Oran Park) are the most boring gp4 tracks for AI only races.

I didn't mention anything about my drivers, but it was still unfair if someone won on 1 less stop. Normally 1 less stop is the faster way.

I didn't mention anything about my drivers, but it was still unfair if someone won on 1 less stop. Normally 1 less stop is the faster way.
Well mostly when you're arguing about something, it should had been a benefit for you, that's why i talked about harvey. And indeed on some tracks 1 stop less is faster. But on tracks where you've overtaking opportunities and a lot of corners (for example spa) i think 1 stop more is faster

Well mostly when you're arguing about something, it should had been a benefit for you, that's why i talked about harvey. And indeed on some tracks 1 stop less is faster. But on tracks where you've overtaking opportunities and a lot of corners (for example spa) i think 1 stop more is faster
Nothing will benefit us this season, isn't it obvious already? :laugh:

So far 1 less stop was faster, even in Malaysia and A1 ring where there are lots of overtaking opportunities (basicly braking zones after any long straight)
And when is 50% track other 50 can simulate what also kedy do in the simulation carrer
it's possible yes. Also in the MD (it's how I do it for GPTCC)

Latest News

What is the reason for your passion for sim racing?

• Watching real motorsport

Votes: 174 66.9%
  • Physics and mechanics

Votes: 114 43.8%
  • Competition and adrenaline

Votes: 121 46.5%
  • Practice for real racing

Votes: 45 17.3%
  • Community and simracers

Votes: 71 27.3%
Back