RD Formula FG Championship Season 1

Wow, it must be my luckiest race! :D

Oh you are in summer there, cold drinks, sun, shorts... Really jealous now, Aidan. If i come there as an illegal immigrant, do you have a basement to keep me hidden and fed? Of course a PC and net access are needed too. :geek:

@Jimlaad43 - The police heard about the weeds it seems. Watch out!

Wow, it must be my luckiest race! :D

Oh you are in summer there, cold drinks, sun, shorts... Really jealous now, Aidan. If i come there as an illegal immigrant, do you have a basement to keep me hidden and fed? Of course a PC and net access are needed too. :geek:

@Jimlaad43 - The police heard about the weeds it seems. Watch out!
We knew there was something fishy about Variante Alta/High Corner.

A bit disappointed about the result. Pablo's mistake early in the race most likely cost him the 2nd place, and also made Ben drop back 2 positions as he had to slow down massively to avoid a collision. Else he might have finished 6th I think. 2 stops were necessary today for both, as we had a high tyre degradation. What harmed us most though was our mediocre qualifying.

@Aidan Keranen could you enable the "status bar" that shows at the top of the screen? Because it shows the gap to cars behind and in-front, also the amount of fuel and wheater that driver is called into the pits ;)
Would be useful info for the commentary, and also for the viewers aswell.

@Aidan Keranen could you enable the "status bar" that shows at the top of the screen? Because it shows the gap to cars behind and in-front, also the amount of fuel and wheater that driver is called into the pits ;)
Would be useful info for the commentary, and also for the viewers aswell.
will have to ask Tobi if it possible, and where to find it, because i don't think i can.
i've only ever seen it in a compiled mod, whereas i go and manually change files, so i doubt i actually can. if i can, i will.

Latest News

What's needed for simracing in 2024?

• More games, period

• Better graphics/visuals

• Advanced physics and handling

• More cars and tracks

• AI improvements

• AI engineering

• Cross-platform play

• New game Modes

• Other, post your idea

Results are only viewable after voting.