RD Formula FG Championship Season 1

what i need tho do
Nothing. Read the first post as to how the game works, but at the moment, your best bet is to become a driver. There are seats free with @William Néron, @Josh Noack, @Aidan Keranen and @Steven Poirier. You set up a driver and buy attributes to increase the skill of your driver or the speed of the car. A race is then simulated using a game and prize money and points is given depending on your finishing position and sponsors.

Hi all I must create a new account ... i have problems with doker accfount :1st problem cant post anything on forum because rd cant send emails o my email... i want to change email and i dont have or i dont remnember for this and i cant log in anymoreč with fb account ... because idissociated accidentally

I sent pms to @Aidan Keranen and @kedy89 at Doker account to know im changed account

OHH BABY A TRIPLE!
R04 - San Marino - Race.png

Jack Hunsley dominated the San Marino Grand Prix from pole to sweep to the lead of the drivers championship. His teammate Tapio Rinneaho failed to finish, leaving the standings having BRT as leading the championship, although this is a 3 way tie with DTK and 2KF1 as well. Omer Said secured a strong and important second place for Cedars, benefitting from Steven Poirier spinning off on the penultimate lap from second. The Canadian finished well down as a result. Diehl took third to strengthen his title push, while Keranen was the only one stopper as he finished ahead of McNamara.
Engberink did his normal routine of making up around 10 spots to 6th, with Rob Sharp putting in a supreme effort to be able to take 7th for the struggling EvoGP team. Apex were next, Rautavaara leading Harvey, and Utzer took the final point.
A war of attrition was the order of the day, with 5 retirements.

Stay tuned for a RDFIA release immediately after this post as well.

R04 - San Marino - Teams.png

RDFIA Press Conference

@Twigster151 You dominated the race this week, could it have gone much better?

@Omer Said Your first points of the season, and a strong second as well, is there still time for Cedars to push up the field?

@Diehl It's been stated before, you are the first person to finish the race after they have won, can you take that and use it for a title push?

Last edited:
General Impression:
Good race with a lot of action, mistakes, shunts and technical failures. Jack Hunsley had a flawless race cruising to the win. Omer Said had a very good day today, hauling a heap of points and a impressive podium finish. Pablo Diehl couldn't get past Said, despite being on his tail for the last nine or so laps, but still wrapping up his second consecutive podium finish.

For the clash of the points finishers, there was a heated battle between Pablo Diehl and James McNamara. McNamara lost out and spun at the final chicane which lead to a bumper car-like scene with Rautavaara and Engberink shunting the spun McNamara.

At the back end of the field it was a heartbreaking last place finish for Steven Poirier, he did drive a very solid race which seemed like he was going to scoop up a very well deserved podium finish, but just one mistake sent him trough the gravel which made him end up all the way at the back. There was also a terrible debut for Tom Barrett sliding off and losing his front left wheel in the barrier. And Josh Noack couldn't build on his impressive race at Interlagos also retiring his car near where Tom Barrett went off, but in such a spot that the marshals couldn't get to his car to recover it. Other retirements of Böhner, Rinneaho and Foro mean that Imola took its toll on the equipment of various teams.

Drivers view:
"Very disappointing race for me. Bloody transmission! But I guess even the most reliable car can give up on you at some point. On a positive note, the N-Tech team went three races without any technical failure, an achievement no other team managed yet (I think). Shame Néron couldn't do much in the back of the field, though he did claw back quite a gap to make a few passes in the end. But all eyes are turned to Barcelona now."

Upgrades:
Budget: $100
Income: $50
+10 Quali Skill
+10 Positive Quali Variation

Total of Expenses: $150
Remaining Budget: $0

Personal values after buys:
Quali BHP: 779
Race BHP: 792
CoF: 3340
Quali Skill: 16060
Race Skill: 16070
Quali Variation: 260
Race Variation: 250

EDIT: Updated with Néron's team buy

Last edited:
Regulations Change
A few things to discuss/inform about.
Firstly, the regulations have been updated to include Article 9 (Inactivity) and a small update to Article 6.3.
As such with this update, EvoGP is going to be under investigation, they have this round to become active or will lose their licence. Currently they are at risk of not being given a renewal of licence for S2.

never mind about #2

Thirdly with Team Sponsor T7: total 10 positions gained. A problem I realised before this race has happened, namely at Elite Two Racing.
Noack made 3 positions before retiring, Dovizioso made 7 up. Total=10.
I have paid the cash for it, is everyone happy for that? Seeing that Josh retired and was unclassified, do we count that as 19th or 22nd (e.g. no places gained)?
As such, no buys will be accepted for Elite Two (just the team, drivers may do so) until this is resolved enough to make me content with it.

Last edited:
Bad luck there. No buys which is a bit unfortunate. Honestly I think I deserve the money as if you retire on the points you still get points. Good job andrea spend your 100 wisely...

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 310 15.5%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 212 10.6%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 207 10.3%
  • < 4 years

Votes: 156 7.8%
  • < 5 years

Votes: 271 13.5%