RD Formula FG Championship Season 1

As the marketplace has now closed I need to inform, I was testing the race length (50% vs 75%) and, after rigorously testing I have decided to not risk Monaco v2.0 and have increased the length in line to a similar GP, thus 75%.
Should not be a big problem, testing seemed to show it could be a very interesting race (plus it rained very often... looking at you Buurlage)
Hungary suddenly becomes a lot more interesting :sneaky:

Hungary Practice
R13 - Hungary - Practice.png

JACK JUMPS JAWS
R13 - Hungary - Qualifying.png

Jack Hunsley held on to pole in Hungary while the big story of the day was Tim Engberink storming to the front row in his Speedy. While he wasn't all that close to Hunsley, being ahead of Rinneaho, Diehl and Utzer definitely makes it much easier if the Dutchman wants to double his career wins. Sigoulakis was strong for 6th, with Harvey also doing well for 7th ahead of Foro, McNamara and Bohner in a great effort for N-Tech.
Commenators Comments: This was a fun race to watch. Get out the popcorn, maybe even go for some marshmallows :x3: sit back and enjoy the ride. When it comes out.
Podium Tips: D. Rizki, F. Diaconescu, G. Ludlum I already know the result

• Deleted member 161052

Wut. Podium Tips are these people not competing here as a driver? :roflmao:

JACK JUMPS JAWS
View attachment 78826
Jack Hunsley held on to pole in Hungary while the big story of the day was Tim Engberink storming to the front row in his Speedy. While he wasn't all that close to Hunsley, being ahead of Rinneaho, Diehl and Utzer definitely makes it much easier if the Dutchman wants to double his career wins. Sigoulakis was strong for 6th, with Harvey also doing well for 7th ahead of Foro, McNamara and Bohner in a great effort for N-Tech.
Commenators Comments: This was a fun race to watch. Get out the popcorn, maybe even go for some marshmallows :x3: sit back and enjoy the ride. When it comes out.
Those podium tips though xD

JACK JUMPS JAWS
View attachment 78826
Ludlum WTF?

Thrilling tips!

:D

But disappointing quali. Speedy finally mixes up the front 4 cars, disappointing for me and Pablo and even moe disappointing the result of OMR/Evo.

Latest News

What's needed for simracing in 2024?

• More games, period

• Better graphics/visuals

• Advanced physics and handling

• More cars and tracks

• AI improvements

• AI engineering

• Cross-platform play

• New game Modes

• Other, post your idea

Results are only viewable after voting.