RD BMW M235i Racing Cup

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ricoow

Premium
tDjKPJB.jpg

If you want to participate in the newest championship you need to sign up here.
Sign-up Form said:
Name:
Teamname:
I have read and understood the notes: Yes/No
Notes:
- By signing up you agree that you have read and understood the league rules and that you will always follow these rules.
- By signing up you commit yourself to a full season of this series. Not attending an event without leaving a report of absence or not attending to multiple events (you can miss only one event when you notice us in time) may result in disqualification from the cup.

- Keep this thread clean only for signups please, all other posts belong in the general discussion.

Last edited:
@Sunny Sky Speed

Apologies if I am just being dense (which I frequently am), but the template you are providing. Will it effectively be a png/psd that we can drop on to pre-existing liveries (within reason) and then merge down in to a usable .dds for use in the league?

Thanks,

Oscar.
The template provided will be a multilayer .psd file (or its GIMP counterpart) with editable layers for the car numbers and fixed logo's. If you create a livery now already, you should be able to paste all the layers into your current project.

Thanks. Have made a start at creating something so that when the template is released, I should be able to replicate it with the logos etc in place :)

Well, made a little start tonight. Steep learning curve this photoshop malarkey! Have figured out how to make the layers different stages of shiny/matte and a couple of other things but this is what I have managed so far. Very early stages.

progress_zpsmayehbqz.jpg

Forza is so much easier getting lines to match up on different panels. Because you can move layers on the fly and its obvious where they are. Photoshop will win out in the end as I wont need to spend 6 hours per logo using 500 layers!!

Oh, and any pointers on getting nice straight lines to match the bodywork? The bonnet is curved when flattened out so looks fairly smooth but when it gets put on the car, it appears more wiggly!
Do you realize that that is our old logo on that Beemer?? :p

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

What would make you race in our Club events

• Special events

Votes: 19 24.7%
  • More leagues

Votes: 18 23.4%
  • Prizes

Votes: 16 20.8%
  • Trophies