RD BMW M235i Racing Cup

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ricoow

Premium
tDjKPJB.jpg

If you want to participate in the newest championship you need to sign up here.
Sign-up Form said:
Name:
Teamname:
I have read and understood the notes: Yes/No
Notes:
- By signing up you agree that you have read and understood the league rules and that you will always follow these rules.
- By signing up you commit yourself to a full season of this series. Not attending an event without leaving a report of absence or not attending to multiple events (you can miss only one event when you notice us in time) may result in disqualification from the cup.

- Keep this thread clean only for signups please, all other posts belong in the general discussion.

Last edited:
Oh, and any pointers on getting nice straight lines to match the bodywork? The bonnet is curved when flattened out so looks fairly smooth but when it gets put on the car, it appears more wiggly!
That's indeed a real pain, that bonnet on the side. Straight lines aren't always straight on the car. Keep practicing and experimenting, and maybe use Bailey's guide to skin modding in the AC forum.

Deadline for finished liveries is one week after Pre-Q. (That would be 27th of May)

Also guys, please refrain from double posting. Use the 'Edit' button on the bottom left of your post if you have only a few minutes between posts.

Name: Pavel Suchacek
Teamname: czAC Racing Team
I have read and understood the notes: Yes
- By signing up you agree that you have read and understood the league rules and that you will always follow these rules.

Premium Only
This league is a premium only league, without a premium subscription we will not allow you to sign up. You will need an active premium subscription during the entire season!
Without a premium subscription you can not sign up Pavel ;) More info on premium can be found here

Name: Daniel Petko
Teamname: onlineracing.eu

EDIT: I just found out that I wont be able to attend on May 20th, if it's an issue, sign me out, if not, I'de be happy to stay.

Last edited:
Name: Daniel Petko
Teamname: onlineracing.eu

EDIT: I just found out that I wont be able to attend on May 20th, if it's an issue, sign me out, if not, I'de be happy to stay.
We can arrange the same thing as we did for Smokeysworld, I will add you to the reserves list, whenever there is room left in divisions you will be entered

Does the league has some sort of rolling start mod? because standing start doesnt work properly
I fail to see how a standing start is not working properly. If there are serious problems with standing starts we can organize a rolling start by using the first lap as 'formation lap' where no overtaking is allowed and driving at 100kph max. No weaving etc. Those rules will be shared when decided upon rolling starts.
As it looks now, there are no serious concerns for standing starts.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

What would make you race in our Club events

• Special events

Votes: 25 23.6%
  • More leagues

Votes: 22 20.8%
  • Prizes

Votes: 20 18.9%
  • Trophies

Votes: 10 9.4%