RCD talent files for offline racing. Where I should put it?

should I put it in \common\rFactor 2\UserData\player\Settings folder or \common\rFactor 2\Installed\Vehicles\Audi_R8LMS_GT3 folder or in somewhere else for working it correctly??

I still don't get it. It doesn't work for me.
Why can't I just copy my talent files into \common\rFactor 2\Installed\Talent folder???
I downloaded some mods and see that modders put rcd file into \common\rFactor 2\Installed\Vehicles\ into mas file where is located physics, teams, skins and all other files.
on the other hand I read article here https://forum.studio-397.com/index.php?threads/custom-ai-championship-tutorial.64916/ and people suggest copy rcd into \UserData\player\Settings folder...
In addition I saw various rcd structure.
I copy my rcd files almost everywhere - into different folders but nothing works for me.
I still get random results for AI drivers no matter what I do.

Last edited:
rFactor 2\UserData\player\Settings\Audi_R8LMS_GT3_2018
rFactor 2\UserData\player\Settings\Audi_R8LMS_GT3_2019
well. thanks. finally I got it worked for me. devs made it too complicated. it needs a lot of time to understand. I think devs should pay much more attention to offline racing and AI because they don't care about it at all :mad: they pay attention only about online. but many people don't play online and just need to have great offline experience. We need to bombard devs with demands so that they finally start working on AI and offline

well. thanks. finally I got it worked for me. devs made it too complicated. it needs a lot of time to understand. I think devs should pay much more attention to offline racing and AI because they don't care about it at all :mad: they pay attention only about online. but many people don't play online and just need to have great offline experience. We need to bombard devs with demands so that they finally start working on AI and offline
How did you get it to work in the end? Thanks

In the past, your statement would have been fairly accurate. But there have been many AI/Offline improvements in the past year or so. Just look at the release notes for the latest Release Candidate to see another long list of offline Quality of Life improvements.

In the past, your statement would have been fairly accurate. But there have been many AI/Offline improvements in the past year or so. Just look at the release notes for the latest Release Candidate to see another long list of offline Quality of Life improvements.
I haven't tested it yet... is AI really much better now?? I have played AMS2 recently because it seems that AMS 2 has better offline experience than rFactor2

Latest News

What's needed for simracing in 2024?

• More games, period

• Better graphics/visuals

• Advanced physics and handling

• More cars and tracks

• AI improvements

• AI engineering

• Cross-platform play

• New game Modes

• Other, post your idea

Results are only viewable after voting.