RBRcz All-in-One PACK

This is way of update NGP6.

1.open the RBRCIT
- Restore Original RBR Cars
2.NGP Update to ver.6
3.Update carlist.ini
4.Update All Existing Physics
5. Install your ngp6 cars, and play RBR.

Ngp6 is still not used in online tournaments.
So my rbr pack update is pending.
Thank you.

edit:
It was worker bee himself :) - http://www.ly-racing.de/viewtopic.php?t=8840&postdays=0&postorder=asc&start=0
workerbee:
So the current carList.ini link is not usable anymore.
I have recreated the link and updated RBRCIT.ini.
My RBRcit is not working anymore today (i think it was after a Win10 update), so when i push update carlist.ini it now clearly removes the .ini file completely "unhandled exepction had occured in your application - The remote server returned error 404 Not Found" when i press continiue the carlist.ini file is deleted ... This again does so i cant play NGP 6 cars and that again means that my wheel setup do not work anymore, i just got a manual handbrake 1 day ago... Huraaayyy

Last edited:
edit:
It was worker bee himself :) - http://www.ly-racing.de/viewtopic.php?t=8840&postdays=0&postorder=asc&start=0
workerbee:
So the current carList.ini link is not usable anymore.
I have recreated the link and updated RBRCIT.ini.
My RBRcit is not working anymore today (i think it was after a Win10 update), so when i push update carlist.ini it now clearly removes the .ini file completely "unhandled exepction had occured in your application - The remote server returned error 404 Not Found" when i press continiue the carlist.ini file is deleted ... This again does so i cant play NGP 6 cars and that again means that my wheel setup do not work anymore, i just got a manual handbrake 1 day ago... Huraaayyy
---

Thanks for your information!
Actullay, I rarely go to ly-racing site..

To solve the rbrcit carlist error, try to delete rbrcit folder and reinstall the rbrcit.
https://www.racedepartment.com/threads/rbrcit-rbr-car-installation-tool.135912/

Last edited:
thank you very much for your work putting these together @Leza Dreamizer !

i have a question about the car setups for your NGP6 package.
with your NGP5 build, i had to manually install car setups (s, g, t) in order for the cars to handle/drive correctly, but with your NGP6 build, im not seeing any car setups for the NGP6 cars. are they pre-installed somewhere, or is there any extra steps needed to get the car setups for the NGP6 ready?

i ask because, while it doesnt take a long time to install, id hate to go through the task of installing all the tracks/mods for your NGP6 build, only to find the car setups missing.

thanks again, im really enjoying these RBR physics!

thank you very much for your work putting these together @Leza Dreamizer !

i have a question about the car setups for your NGP6 package.
with your NGP5 build, i had to manually install car setups (s, g, t) in order for the cars to handle/drive correctly, but with your NGP6 build, im not seeing any car setups for the NGP6 cars. are they pre-installed somewhere, or is there any extra steps needed to get the car setups for the NGP6 ready?

i ask because, while it doesnt take a long time to install, id hate to go through the task of installing all the tracks/mods for your NGP6 build, only to find the car setups missing.

thanks again, im really enjoying these RBR physics!

I don't played RBR often these days, so not added the NGP6 car setup yet...
I will upload some vehicle setups as soon as possible.

Latest News

What's needed for simracing in 2024?

• More games, period

• Better graphics/visuals

• Advanced physics and handling

• More cars and tracks

• AI improvements

• AI engineering

• Cross-platform play

• New game Modes

• Other, post your idea

Results are only viewable after voting.