RBR Export Faliure - Dump node crash

I have two RBR proyects with that problem, i change some 3d object size and change some textures not really sure about what is the mistake.

rigth now i can´t export anymore these RBR proyect, but it works on RFactor.

i got these mesage when i try to load it on RBR

Dump node faliure.

Any ideas?

I like to think that 256x256 is enough, but I do not think ... that is the measure of the roads in the original format of RBR and RBR truth is that not noted for its visual appearance.

I certainly do not look bad, but one of the advantages of plug-RX is much we can improve the visual appearance of the road ... Clearly, if we use the original textures RBR bit we will improve.

in my opinion, it is better to have a decent variety of textures that have a unique texture very good road.

Yes, this is a good aim :) I used to have RBR graphics set to 800x600 and the original roads looked very good. Now I have 1024x768 (is there any way to set higher resolution in RBR?) and they could look a little better ;) IMHO 512 textures are good compromise between good look and performance. Also, bump and specular effects make them look even better sometimes. 1024 seems to be too big since I did not see a difference beetwen 1024 and 512 (thinking of squares). The only differences were file sizes.. If my processor could only speak... ;)

Hey folks, sorry to have to re-ignite this oldie, but Ive reached a complete brick wall with this.

I need some help

All i am doing is creating road material cross sections.. thats all. nothing else.. and i get this node error crash.
I have tried everything. ive read this thread and the older one. Ive scrutinized the mesh with a fine tooth comb checking for messed up polys.
In short ive been up all night about 8 hours solid. trying to fix it, time and time again re-starting the issue point and doing it in different ways. Please believe me when I say ive done everything I possibly can on my own to solve this, so Im not just bumping this thread on a problem that can be solved alone with a calm head and methodical frame of mind.

At this point I have (of course) got a backup of the "before issue" project , and after issue.
All that is changed in the after issue is a few road material cross sections have been made. NOTHING ELSE.. no collision settings, no objects where moved, no terrain was edited.. nothing. all i simply did was make a few material cross sections on the road.

I would be eternally grateful if someone could have a look at the projects themselves. I will explain where the problem point is in more detail if someone is willing to help.

I do have a backup of a before state, but cant continue with that since the texture change on the road im trying to do is fundamental to the look of my track in this specific area. In other words I cant improvise with some other method (that i know of) then move on.

regards pan
sorry for bumping such an old thread again

thanks man, ill check it out, i dont think its that problem since i recreated the cross sections from scratch a few times, so i doubt i made the same mistake all those times.. However i may have double clicked as you said, ill have to go thru it again.

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back